|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets through Customs in this chapter?
(d) Mr. Big
2. What is Quarrel's specialty?
(a) Breaking in to safes
(d) Swimming and fishing
3. Who purchased the Isle of Surprise?
(a) A New York Syndicate
(b) John F. Kennedy
(c) The Cuban government
(d) The Soviets
4. Where do Bond and Solitaire eat breakfast?
(a) A friend's house
(b) The British Embassy
(c) A restaurant
(d) A diner
5. Behind what is Mr. Big going to drag Bond and Solitaire?
(a) His truck
(b) His car
(c) His horse
(d) His boat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Big say he is the first of?
2. Who else is on board Mr. Big's boat?
3. Mr. Big's voodoo followers will see Bond and Solitaire as _________________.
4. Whose yacht appeared at the Isle of Surprise?
5. Where is Quarrel from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond think Mr. Big has protected his island?
2. How does Mr. Big plan to kill Bond and Solitaire?
3. Describe Bond and Solitaire's journey to the Clearwater Hotel.
4. What does Leiter say happened to Bond's train cabin in Jacksonville?
5. Describe Bond's fight with the octopus.
6. What has happened to Mr. Big and his Mafia group?
7. What does Bond attach to one of the yachts?
8. What background information does Strangways give Bond in Chapter 16?
9. What equipment does Bond have to take underwater with him?
10. How does the final chapter open?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)