|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bond and Solitaire take a taxi to ___________________.
(a) Clearwater Hotel
(b) Goodwin Hotel
(c) Outlook Hotel
(d) The Robber fish restaturant
2. What had cut Solitaire's body?
(a) Shards of glass
(b) The coral
(c) Mr. Big's knife
(d) Shark teeth
3. What did the men claim to be there to catch?
(a) Rare fish
(b) Rare birds
4. For what do the police search the Isle of Surprise?
(b) Rare fish
5. Who phones Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The hospital
(b) The CIA
(c) The British Embassy
(d) Mr. Big
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Big die?
2. St. Petersburg is populated with ______________.
3. What was Bond's cabin shot up with?
4. What does Bond try to attack the octopus with initially?
5. Where is Bond ordered to fly?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond think Mr. Big has protected his island?
2. Who is Quarrel?
3. What does Bond learn about barracudas in Chapter 16?
4. What does Leiter say happened to Bond's train cabin in Jacksonville?
5. What happens to the fisherman who tries to get on the island where Mr Big's men are working?
6. How does Bond find the gold coins in Chapter 15?
7. How does Mr. Big plan to kill Bond and Solitaire?
8. What has happened to Mr. Big and his Mafia group?
9. How does the final chapter open?
10. What does Bond learn from his research in Chapter 16?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)