|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does there have to be in the water for the barracuda to attack?
(b) Small fish
2. On what isle did Bloody Morgan hide his treasure?
(a) The Isle of Surprise
(b) The Isle of Gulliver
(c) The Isle of Indiglo
(d) The Isle of Tomahawks
3. Who does Bond meet at the hotel?
4. Who picks up Bond and Solitaire from the water?
5. Who does Bond ask to get his luggage ready for Jacksonville?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men claim to be building?
2. Where are Bond and Solitaire in this final chapter?
3. What does Mr. Big say he is the first of?
4. The stairs are carved from what material?
5. Who is on the stretcher?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bond and Solitaire's journey to the Clearwater Hotel.
2. What problems ensue when a black taxi driver spies Solitaire in Chapter 13?
3. What does Leiter say happened to Bond's train cabin in Jacksonville?
4. What background information does Strangways give Bond in Chapter 16?
5. What does Bond learn about the Robber from the local fish expert in Chapter 15?
6. How does Mr. Big plan to kill Bond and Solitaire?
7. Who is Quarrel?
8. What is Mr. Big's excuse for being on the island?
9. How does Bond prepare for his mission on the island?
10. How does Bond find the gold coins in Chapter 15?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)