|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond do as soon as he enters his cabin?
(b) Kisses Solitaire
(c) Shoots Solitaire
(d) Locks the door
2. For whom does Leiter work?
(a) The CIA
(c) The KSC
(d) The FBI
3. Where does Mr. Big want his man to throw Bond?
(a) Into a dump truck
(b) From the top of the Empire States Builing
(c) Into the sewers
(d) In a fountain in Central Park
4. Who does the Whisper phone?
(a) His mother
(b) Mr. Big
(d) All the night spots
5. What does Bond learn from the waiter?
(a) Tickets have gone up 10%
(b) The next stop is Chicago
(c) The cabin next door is empty
(d) He is a dead man
Short Answer Questions
1. What opens to reveal a secret room?
2. What does station C stand for?
3. What special gift does Solitaire possess?
4. In what two areas are all the large transactions taking place?
5. What is the name of the airport where Bond arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mr. Big.
2. Describe the fight between Bond and the henchman in Chapter 8.
3. What danger does Bond find himself in in Chapter 3?
4. How does Leiter describe the accent in Harlem?
5. What does Bond learn about the Secatur in Chapter 4?
6. Describe the meeting between Solitiare and Bond.
7. Describe Bond's mission.
8. Describe the phone call between the Whisper and his boss.
9. In what way is the Whisper an example of Mr. Big's control over of the African-American community?
10. How does Bond escape in Chapter 8?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)