|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond seem to know about Soliltaire when she looks into his eyes?
(a) She is a friend
(b) She is evil
(c) She has been kidnapped
(d) She is unhappy
2. What kind of transport does Bond take back to his hotel?
(a) A bus
(b) A tram
(c) A subway
(d) A taxi
3. Who does Leiter ask about in Harlem?
(a) Miss. Harlem
(b) Mr. Big
(c) Mr. Tea
(d) Malcolm X
4. What kind of car does Bond see across the street?
(a) A sedan
(b) A station wagon
(c) A limo
(d) A bronco
5. M says all the coins are from _______________.
(b) Red Beard's treasure
(c) A failed communist operation
(d) Bloody Morgan's treasure
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond call in London?
2. Where does Bond's table move?
3. What does Mr. Big say he will do to Bond if he sees him again?
4. For whom does Captain Dexter work?
5. From where was the $1000 taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the phone call between the Whisper and his boss.
2. What information is in the FBI file in Chapter 2?
3. Describe Bond's meeting with Hollaran at the airport.
4. How did Mr. Big rise to prominence?
5. What does Bond learn about Voodoo in Chapter 3?
6. How does Leiter describe the accent in Harlem?
7. What kind of coin does M toss Bond in Chapter 2?
8. Where does M say the gold is really coming from?
9. What does Mr. Big order his men to do at the beginning of Chapter 8?
10. What does Bond learn from Mr. Baldwin in Chapter 10?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)