|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Florida city does the yacht dock?
(d) St. Petersburg
2. For whom does Hollaran work?
(a) The British government
(b) The U.S government
(d) Mr. Big
3. Who does Bond think the package is from?
(a) His mother
(b) The president
(d) Felix Leiter
4. What does Bond struggle with while driving?
(a) His rear view mirror
(b) The gears
(c) Staying on the correct side of the road
(d) His clutch control
5. What does M say someone is using to move the coins around the country?
(a) African Americans
(b) Asian Americans
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Bond see across the street?
2. About what does Mr. Big say he knows a great deal?
3. What is Mr. Big's man at the switchboard called?
4. What does station C stand for?
5. In what two areas are all the large transactions taking place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Mr. Big leads Bond and Leiter into a trap.
2. What threat does Mr. Big issue Bond in Chapter 8?
3. Why is Solitaire extraordinary?
4. Describe the conversation between Mr. Big and Bond.
5. What does Bond learn about the Secatur in Chapter 4?
6. How did Mr. Big rise to prominence?
7. What does the Whisper do after Bond and Leiter have been told Mr. Big is at the Boneyard Bar?
8. How does Bond escape in Chapter 8?
9. How does Leiter describe the accent in Harlem?
10. What kind of coin does M toss Bond in Chapter 2?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)