|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Quarrel from?
(c) The Cayman Islands
2. Bond cuts down on ________________.
3. Where does Bond train?
(a) The Cayman Islands
(b) A local gym
(c) A swimming pool
(d) A remote beach house
4. At what station will the train stop at at 5 A.M.?
(a) St. Petersburg
5. How does Bond get into the Robber's store?
(a) He breaks a window
(b) He kick down the door
(c) He uses a skeleton key
(d) He cuts a hole in the window
6. What does the man slip under the door?
(a) A death threat
(c) A warning letter
(d) A bomb
7. Who purchased the Isle of Surprise?
(a) The Cuban government
(b) A New York Syndicate
(c) The Soviets
(d) John F. Kennedy
8. Mr. Big's voodoo followers will see Bond and Solitaire as _________________.
(a) Human sacrifice
(b) Evil spirits
9. What does Mr. Big order to be stopped?
(a) The drums
(c) Phone calls
(d) The beating up of Bond
10. Who gets through Customs in this chapter?
(c) Mr. Big
11. The stairs are carved from what material?
12. What are Bond and Solitaire looking forward to doing on holiday at the end of the book?
(a) Swimming in the ocean
(c) Adopting a child
(d) Making love
13. Where does Bond see a light shining?
(a) At the end of the cave
(b) From his torch
(c) In the ship's hull
(d) Above the surface
14. Who does the taxi driver phone?
(a) The Robber
(c) Mr. Big
(d) The Whisper
15. What did the men claim to be there to catch?
(a) Rare fish
(c) Rare birds
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond try to attack the octopus with initially?
2. Why is the man spraying blood into the water?
3. What do the men claim to be building?
4. Where do Bond and Solitaire eat breakfast?
5. In what direction is the train heading?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)