|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who phones Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Mr. Big
(b) The hospital
(c) The CIA
(d) The British Embassy
2. What did the men claim to be there to catch?
(a) Rare birds
(c) Rare fish
3. What is the death threat written as?
(a) A voodoo poem
(b) A newspaper report
(c) A short story
(d) A haiku
4. Who does the taxi driver phone?
(a) The Robber
(c) Mr. Big
(d) The Whisper
5. What does Bond do to Solitaire in this chapter?
(a) Kisses her
(b) Presses her hand
(c) Spits at her
(d) Slaps her
6. What does Bond attach to the hull of Mr. Big's ship?
(a) A camera
(b) A microphone
(c) A sticker
(d) A mine
7. Where are Bond and Solitaire in this final chapter?
(a) A hotel
(b) A London flat
(c) A motel
(d) A beach house
8. Who are guarding the Secatur?
(a) Customs officials
(b) The FBI
(c) The Jamaican police
(d) The MI5
9. Who spies Bond with Solitaire in a taxi?
(b) The Robber
(c) Another taxi driver
(d) Mr. Big
10. What is the name of the man that will train Bond?
11. What does there have to be in the water for the barracuda to attack?
(a) Small fish
12. What had cut Solitaire's body?
(a) Shards of glass
(b) Shark teeth
(c) Mr. Big's knife
(d) The coral
13. What does Bond think Mr. Big uses to protect his island?
(a) The sea
(b) A machine gunner
(c) A force field
(d) Underwater traps
14. Why has Mr. Big chosen St. Petersburg?
(a) It has a small police force
(b) It is cheap
(c) It is a beautiful area
(d) His mama lives there
15. Who was the only person killed aboard the train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Bond and Solitaire from the water?
2. Where does Bond spend the night?
3. Who does Bond write a report for in the morning?
4. Whose is the only private business in St. Petersburg to own a shark?
5. What Florida city does Mr. Big phone?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)