|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solitaire say Mr. Big phoned before she left?
(a) The Whisper
(b) The Fist
(c) The Robber
(d) The Low Down
2. What does Mr. Big order one of his men to do to Leiter?
(a) Hurt him considerably
(b) Kill him
(c) Torture him
(d) Release him
3. What does Bond learn that Mr. Big has been bringing into Jamaica?
(b) Rare fish
(c) Gold coins
(d) Dead bodies
4. What does Bond struggle with while driving?
(a) Staying on the correct side of the road
(b) The gears
(c) His clutch control
(d) His rear view mirror
5. For whom does Hollaran work?
(a) The U.S government
(b) Mr. Big
(d) The British government
6. What is the subject of the book that Bond buys in this chapter?
(b) Tropical fish
7. What part of New York is Bond going to with Leiter?
(d) The Bronx
8. What does Mr. Big instruct one of his men to do to Bond?
(a) Shoot him
(b) Tie him to a chair
(c) Slap him
(d) Pull his hair
9. To whom has the FBI traced the yacht?
(a) Kevin Rogers
(b) Jack Bean
(c) Mr. Big
(d) Mrs. Mole
10. What color has Leiter dyed his hair?
11. What does Bond seem to know about Soliltaire when she looks into his eyes?
(a) She is a friend
(b) She has been kidnapped
(c) She is unhappy
(d) She is evil
12. What does Bond learn from the waiter?
(a) The next stop is Chicago
(b) He is a dead man
(c) Tickets have gone up 10%
(d) The cabin next door is empty
13. In what two areas are all the large transactions taking place?
(a) Jamaica and London
(b) Brooklyn and Beverly Hills
(c) Harlem and the Bronx
(d) Florida and Harlem
14. What does Baldwin say Bond has aboard?
(a) A friend
(b) A beautiful woman
(d) An enemy
15. Where will Bond and Leiter fly to from St. Petersburg, Florida?
(a) Los Angeles
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Leiter died his hair?
2. What is the name of the beautiful woman?
3. Who meets Bond at the airport?
4. At what hotel is Bond staying?
5. For whom does Captain Dexter work?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)