|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solitaire say Mr. Big phoned before she left?
(a) The Low Down
(b) The Robber
(c) The Whisper
(d) The Fist
2. What is the name of Bond's attendant?
3. Where does Bond throw the Henchman?
(a) Out of a window
(b) Into the fountain
(c) Down a stairwell
(d) Under a train
4. What opens to reveal a secret room?
(a) The back wall
(b) A large painting
(c) A wardrobe
(d) A book shelf
5. About what does Mr. Big say he knows a great deal?
(a) Bond's family
(b) The British Secret Services
(c) Bond's history
(d) Bond's body
6. To whom does Mr. Big give instructions?
(a) The bar manager
(b) The barman
(d) Ther Whisper
7. At what bar did the train porter buy some coins?
(a) Forever Ebony
(b) Ebony and Ivory
(c) Heaven Bar-B-Q
8. What is the name of the bar where Mr. Big is?
(a) The Boneyard
(b) The Larry and Joseph
(c) The Automatic for the Yuppies
(d) The Art Bar
9. What is the subject of the book that Bond buys in this chapter?
(d) Tropical fish
10. What kind of transport does Bond take back to his hotel?
(a) A tram
(b) A subway
(c) A bus
(d) A taxi
11. At what hotel is Bond staying?
(a) The Four Seasons
(b) The Laurel
(c) The Dorchester
(d) St. Regis
12. What does Mr. Big use to control the African American community?
(d) Death threats
13. What does Baldwin say Bond has aboard?
(a) An enemy
(b) A beautiful woman
(d) A friend
14. Where did Mr. Big work during World War II?
(a) American Intelligence
(b) The Russian Secret Service
(c) The British Secret Service
(d) The American Secret Service
15. Who does Bond call in London?
(a) His wife
(c) Miss Moneypenny
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Robber have a business?
2. Where will Bond and Leiter fly to from St. Petersburg, Florida?
3. What is Leiter's normal hair color?
4. Bond decides not to tell the information to ___________________.
5. Who does Leiter ask about in Harlem?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)