|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Robber have a business?
(a) St. Petersburg
2. What can Leiter and Bond smell in the bar?
(b) Goat's meat
(d) Cheap perfume
3. What impresses Bond about Mr Big?
(a) His size and presence
(b) His eyes
(c) His intelligent face
(d) His gun
4. Where did Mr. Big work during World War II?
(a) The British Secret Service
(b) The Russian Secret Service
(c) The American Secret Service
(d) American Intelligence
5. Why does the waiter get off at the next stop?
(a) To send a telegraph to Mr. Big
(b) To go to the toilet
(c) To buy a gun
(d) To have a smoke
6. At what bar did the train porter buy some coins?
(a) Heaven Bar-B-Q
(b) Forever Ebony
(d) Ebony and Ivory
7. About what does Mr. Big say he knows a great deal?
(a) Bond's body
(b) Bond's family
(c) The British Secret Services
(d) Bond's history
8. In what country was Mr. Big born?
9. What is the name of the airport where Bond arrives?
10. To whom has the FBI traced the yacht?
(a) Mrs. Mole
(b) Kevin Rogers
(c) Jack Bean
(d) Mr. Big
11. Who does Solitaire say Mr. Big phoned before she left?
(a) The Low Down
(b) The Fist
(c) The Robber
(d) The Whisper
12. What other nationality is Mr. Big?
13. What is the name of the yacht bringing in the coins?
(a) The Secatur
(b) Big and Wide
(d) Mary Jane
14. What does Bond do as soon as he enters his cabin?
(a) Shoots Solitaire
(b) Locks the door
(c) Kisses Solitaire
15. Bond decides not to tell the information to ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of show does the crowd at the bar watch?
2. What old friend does Bond meet in this chapter?
3. What does the waiter bring for Bond?
4. What color has Leiter dyed his hair?
5. At what hotel is Bond staying?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)