|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 - Passionate Leave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Bond say he is working?
(a) The British Embassy
(b) No one, he is a tourist
(c) The U.S. Treasury Department
(d) The U.S. Fishing Association
2. What does Bond attach to the hull of Mr. Big's ship?
(a) A mine
(b) A sticker
(c) A camera
(d) A microphone
3. Who does Bond write a report for in the morning?
(a) The CIA
(b) The FBI
(c) The MI5
(d) The British Secret Service
4. Where does Bond think Mr. Big has obtained his information?
(a) The FBI
(c) His mother
(d) The Soviets
5. What opens to reveal a secret room?
(a) A wardrobe
(b) A book shelf
(c) The back wall
(d) A large painting
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following states is not mentioned at the beginning of the chapter?
2. Why does the waiter get off at the next stop?
3. One of Mr. Big's men sneaks on to the train dressed as _______________.
4. Who gets through Customs in this chapter?
5. What does station A stand for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)