Chapter 1 - The Red Carpet
• Bond is met by agent Hollaran at Idlewild aiport in New York. Hollaran says he is to help Bond in any way he can.
• Bond and Hollaran pull up in front of St. Regis Hotel in New York City and Hollaran introduces Bond to Captain Dexter of the FBI.
• Outside the hotel, Bond sees a large sedan with someone inside watching them. The car pulls away and Bond notices that the driver is a female African-American. In the back of the car sits a large black man.
• In his hotel room, Bond meets his old friend, Felix Leiter. He tells Bond they will be working together.
• Leiter says the case breaks down into two halves: the first in America and the second in Jamaica. Bond will only observe while in America and take over when the case moves to Jamaica.
Chapter 2 - Interview with M
This section contains 2,573 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)