Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the March family react to Professor Bhaer?
2. What job does Jo plan to take for the winter?
3. Beth asks Jo if they can go where, instead of the place Jo suggests?
4. Laurie appeals to Jo one more time before his trip and she does what?
5. Jo longs to have money and power so she can do what?
Jo's tomboyish attitude is key to the book. Cite examples of how this attitude is displayed with relation to how Jo interacts with Laurie. How do their interactions with each other support Jo's independent attitude?
Meg's attitude early on in the book is, perhaps, the best representation of the attitude of typical girls of the time. Do you agree with how much value she placed on what was proper and what other people might think of her? Why or why not?
Do you feel that Amy should have married Fred Vaughn, not Laurie? Defend your choice using what you know about all three characters.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)