Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
2. Professor Bhaer begins to do what for Jo?
3. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
4. When Laurie realizes that Professor Bhaer is going to ask Jo to marry him, what is his reaction?
5. Jo is distraught when Professor Bhaer does what?
Shy, timid Beth's character may not seem as well developed as everyone else in the book, but she plays an integral role. How do you feel about her death and what it represented to the rest of the March girls, especially Jo?
In part I of the book, the girls have to make sacrifices due to the War. Explain the family hardships that go on, both financial and personal, and how the girls overcome them.
Do you feel that Amy should have married Fred Vaughn, not Laurie? Defend your choice using what you know about all three characters.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)