|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo asks who to help Amy with her flower table?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. March
(b) Laurie and his college friends
(c) Amy and Beth
(d) John and Meg
2. When Jo learns of Laurie and Amy's engagement, what is her reaction?
3. Amy begins to look at Laurie as what?
(a) an eligible young man
(b) a good friend
(c) an older brother figure
(d) an overconfident braggart
4. Who else arrives as the March family celebrate?
(a) Fred Vaughn
(b) Professor Bhaer
(c) Mr. Hummel
(d) Hannah Abbot
5. What does Beth tell Jo about Beth's health?
(a) She is not going to die.
(b) She doesn't want to die.
(c) She has accepted that she is dying.
(d) She is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
2. When Laurie says that he loves Jo, Jo does what?
3. Jo tells Professor Bhaer that she is not afraid of what?
4. What news do Laurie and Amy give everyone?
5. Laurie tells Amy that he is upset because of what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)