|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Laurie says that he loves Jo, Jo does what?
(a) She leaps into his arms.
(b) She runs away in tears.
(c) She says that she does not love him romantically.
(d) She kisses him.
2. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
(a) She thinks Beth misses Amy
(b) She thinks Beth misses Meg.
(c) She thinks Beth is tired of being too sick to go out.
(d) She thinks Beth is in love with Laurie.
3. What does Laurie intend to do to prove that he is not spoiled?
(a) give food and clothes to the less fortunate
(b) go into business
(c) let Amy have her way in an arguement
(d) give money to the less fortunate
4. Laurie appeals to Jo one more time before his trip and she does what?
(a) She declines again.
(b) She changes her mind and accepts his marriage proposal.
(c) She says that she loves him too, but can't marry him.
(d) She says that she needs to think things over.
5. What news do Laurie and Amy give everyone?
(a) They were married six weeks earlier.
(b) They plan to marry in three months.
(c) They plan to be married in six weeks.
(d) They have been married for three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the note that Jo finds from?
2. Laurie admires what about Amy?
3. Jo asks who to help Amy with her flower table?
4. Beth asks Jo if they can go where, instead of the place Jo suggests?
5. Beth refuses to go on a trip where?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)