|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo tells Professor Bhaer that she is not afraid of what?
(a) teaching or public speaking
(b) poverty or waiting
(c) getting sick or dying
(d) getting married or moving
2. Professor Bhaer is caring for whom?
(a) his two orphaned nephews
(b) his ailing sister
(c) his two orphaned nieces
(d) his aging parents
3. Who else arrives as the March family celebrate?
(a) Mr. Hummel
(b) Professor Bhaer
(c) Hannah Abbot
(d) Fred Vaughn
4. When Laurie writes to Jo to ask her to return his love, she does what?
(b) travels to Europe to see him in person
(d) suggests that he travel home and ask her in person
5. Where do Amy and Laurie choose to live?
(b) New York
(c) The March family home.
(d) The Laurence family home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amy begins to look at Laurie as what?
2. Whom does Aunt Carrol want to go abroad with her?
3. The professor and Jo meet for walks for how long?
4. Professor Bhaer says that he may visit Jo until what happens?
5. As Jo is walking home in the rain, who covers her with his umbrella?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)