|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie and Amy decide what about each other?
(a) They should just be friends.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They don't get along with others.
2. Amy accepts an offer to do what?
(a) have a table at a charity event
(b) get married
(c) eat dinner with the Brookes
(d) act in a play
3. As she reflects on her life, what does Jo say about it?
(a) Her life was full of surprises.
(b) She is happier than she deserves.
(c) She is disappointed about how things turned out.
(d) It worked out exactly as planned.
4. What does Beth tell Jo about Beth's health?
(a) She has accepted that she is dying.
(b) She is afraid.
(c) She is not going to die.
(d) She doesn't want to die.
5. What is professor Bhaer's new position?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns home, in chapter thirty-eight?
2. What does the editor say does not sell in those days?
3. Laurie leaves with Mr. Laurence to do what?
4. As Jo is walking home in the rain, who covers her with his umbrella?
5. Beth tries to comfort those around her, though they are upset about what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)