Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) Beth's health
(b) not having enough food
(c) not having enough money
(d) Jo's career as a writer
2. Professor Bhaer begins to do what for Jo?
(a) teach her German
(b) pick up her mail
(c) buy her gifts
(d) edit her writing
3. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
(a) She thinks Beth misses Amy
(b) She thinks Beth is tired of being too sick to go out.
(c) She thinks Beth misses Meg.
(d) She thinks Beth is in love with Laurie.
4. When Laurie realizes that Professor Bhaer is going to ask Jo to marry him, what is his reaction?
(a) He tells Jo that he will always wish it had been him that she'd married.
(b) He tells Jo that he would be happy to see them married.
(c) He tries to stop the proposal.
(d) He tells Amy that he would be happy to see them married.
5. Jo is distraught when Professor Bhaer does what?
(a) stays away for three months
(b) begins to take interest in another woman
(c) stays away for three days
(d) moves away
6. Who is jealous of Amy?
(a) Christine Chester
(b) May Chester
(c) June Chester
(d) April Chester
7. At Christmas, Jo and Professor Bhaer do what?
(a) They travel back to the March home for the holidays.
(b) They eat a big dinner.
(c) They exchange small gifts.
(d) They attend a party together.
8. Jo finds a note where?
(a) under Beth's bed
(b) behind the attic wall
(c) in Laurie's postbox
(d) in her trunk
9. Jo asks who to help Amy with her flower table?
(a) John and Meg
(b) Mr. and Mrs. March
(c) Amy and Beth
(d) Laurie and his college friends
10. Jo was not selected to go with Aunt Carrol for what reason?
(a) She was too sick to go with Aunt Carrol.
(b) Aunt Carrol overheard Jo telling Aunt March that she hated Aunt Carrol.
(c) She said that she did not like French on a previous visit with Aunt Carrol.
(d) She had to stay home and tend to Beth.
11. Who cares for Beth as she is dying?
12. Beth tries to comfort those around her, though they are upset about what?
(a) Mr. March must go away.
(b) Marmee is sick.
(c) She is dying.
(d) Jo is missing.
13. Laurie admires what about Amy?
(a) her artistic ability
(b) her sense of humor
(c) her beauty and style
(d) her eyes
14. What is the name of the house left to Jo and Professor Bhaer?
15. What do Amy and Laurie want to use their wealth for?
(a) to take a trip around the world
(b) to buy a new home
(c) to help those less fortunate
(d) to pay for a lavish wedding reception
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo feels alone because of what?
2. Beth refuses to go on a trip where?
3. Amy shows Laurie two sketches of whom?
4. When Jo realizes that Professor Bhaer is probably there to woo her, what is her reaction?
5. Jo is longing for what?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)