|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Amy and Laurie choose to live?
(a) The Laurence family home.
(c) The March family home.
(d) New York
2. Amy puts her insecurities about Laurie's affection to rest after what happens?
(a) Laurie says he's happy for Professor Bhaer and Jo.
(b) Amy and Laurie move to England
(c) Jo moves to France
(d) Jo tells Amy that there's nothing to worry about.
3. What do Amy and Laurie want to use their wealth for?
(a) to buy a new home
(b) to help those less fortunate
(c) to take a trip around the world
(d) to pay for a lavish wedding reception
4. What does Jo name her two sons?
(a) Rob and Teddy
(b) Freddy andTeddy
(c) John and Freddy
(d) Rob and John
5. Who is the note that Jo finds from?
(a) Professor Bhaer
(d) Mr. Brooke
6. What causes Professor Bhaer to finally realize Jo has feelings for him?
(a) Amy tells Professor Bhaer, against Jo's wishes.
(b) Jo breaks down in tears.
(c) Jo kisses him.
(d) Jo tells Laurie, who tells Professor Bhaer.
7. Laurie visits Amy where?
(a) Paris, France
(b) London, England
(c) Nice, France
(d) Brussels, Belgium
8. What job does Jo plan to take for the winter?
9. Jo refuses to do what until Beth dies?
(a) leave her side
(b) cut her hair
(d) visit her
10. What does Laurie intend to do to prove that he is not spoiled?
(a) let Amy have her way in an arguement
(b) go into business
(c) give money to the less fortunate
(d) give food and clothes to the less fortunate
11. What does Beth tell Jo about Beth's health?
(a) She is afraid.
(b) She doesn't want to die.
(c) She is not going to die.
(d) She has accepted that she is dying.
12. What does Laurie tell Jo about the relationship they have?
(a) He will love her until the day he dies.
(b) He will always wish they had married.
(c) He will always love her as a sister and Amy as a wife.
(d) He hates her now.
13. How does the March family react to Professor Bhaer?
(a) Amy likes him, but Meg does not.
(b) They all welcome him with open arms.
(c) Marmee tells Jo that he would make a good husband for her.
(d) Jo is embarassed by his arrival.
14. Laurie and Amy decide what about each other?
(a) They don't get along with others.
(b) They hate each other.
(c) They should just be friends.
(d) They love each other.
15. Who is jealous of Amy?
(a) April Chester
(b) June Chester
(c) Christine Chester
(d) May Chester
Short Answer Questions
1. As it is time for Laurie to graduate, what happens?
2. Beth finally tells Jo what secret?
3. Laurie tells Amy that he is upset because of what?
4. Laurie leaves with Mr. Laurence to do what?
5. When Laurie realizes that Professor Bhaer is going to ask Jo to marry him, what is his reaction?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)