|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie visits Amy where?
(a) London, England
(b) Paris, France
(c) Brussels, Belgium
(d) Nice, France
2. What does Beth tell Jo about Beth's health?
(a) She is afraid.
(b) She doesn't want to die.
(c) She has accepted that she is dying.
(d) She is not going to die.
3. What does the note that Jo finds say?
(a) Goodbye dear friend.
(b) Dear Jo, I love you.
(c) Wait for me, my love.
(d) Wait for me, my friend.
4. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) Jo's career as a writer
(b) Beth's health
(c) not having enough food
(d) not having enough money
5. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
(b) Professor Bhaer
6. Where do Amy and Laurie choose to live?
(b) The Laurence family home.
(c) The March family home.
(d) New York
7. The girls and their families celebrate which of Mrs. March's birthdays?
(a) her seventieth
(b) her seventy-fifth
(c) her sixty-fifth
(d) her sixtieth
8. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
(a) He is the only one that she thinks will ask her.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is famous.
(d) He is rich.
9. Laurie and Amy decide what about each other?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They hate each other.
(c) They should just be friends.
(d) They don't get along with others.
10. Beth asks Jo if they can go where, instead of the place Jo suggests?
(a) the mountains
(b) the country
(c) the city
(d) the seashore
11. Jo begins to write for what publication?
(a) The Weekly Earthquake
(b) The Weekly Flood
(c) The Weekly Volcano
(d) The Weekly Tornado
12. The professor and Jo meet for walks for how long?
(a) six months
(b) a year
(c) two weeks
(d) six weeks
13. Who else arrives as the March family celebrate?
(a) Hannah Abbot
(b) Fred Vaughn
(c) Mr. Hummel
(d) Professor Bhaer
14. Jo writes often to her family about whom?
(b) the person she's keeping house for
(c) the person she's tutoring
(d) a new friend in the boardinghouse
15. Whom does Aunt Carrol want to go abroad with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
2. Amy declines whose marriage proposal?
3. When Laurie says that he loves Jo, Jo does what?
4. When does Beth finally die?
5. Who is the note that Jo finds from?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)