|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jo returns home, she discovers what?
(a) Mr. March is dead.
(b) The family is out of money.
(c) Marmee is visiting a friend.
(d) Beth's health is failing.
2. What is Amy's first intention toward Laurie?
(a) to keep house well for him
(b) to cook everything he likes to eat
(c) to be a good wife
(d) to help him with his business
3. When Jo prepares to return home, Professor Bhaer gives her what gift?
4. Upon returning home, Laurie insists that he and Jo talk about what?
(a) their future together
(b) Professor Bhaer
(c) Jo's new job
(d) Laurie's new job
5. Amy declines whose marriage proposal?
6. What is professor Bhaer's new position?
7. The family prepares for what event?
(a) Beth's impending death
(b) selling their home
(c) Meg and John's divorce
(d) Jo's marriage
8. Laurie and Amy decide what about each other?
(a) They hate each other.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They don't get along with others.
(d) They should just be friends.
9. As it is time for Laurie to graduate, what happens?
(a) He graduates with honors.
(b) He fails.
(c) He drops out right before graduation.
(d) He just barely graduates.
10. What do Amy and Laurie want to use their wealth for?
(a) to buy a new home
(b) to take a trip around the world
(c) to help those less fortunate
(d) to pay for a lavish wedding reception
11. The girls and their families celebrate which of Mrs. March's birthdays?
(a) her seventy-fifth
(b) her seventieth
(c) her sixtieth
(d) her sixty-fifth
12. Laurie and Amy do what together?
(a) attend a party
(b) have dinner
(c) read a book
(d) paint a portrait
13. Jo does what for Professor Bhaer?
(a) mends his clothes and darns his socks
(b) cleans his house
(c) brings him food
(d) teaches him English
14. What does Laurie tell Jo about the relationship they have?
(a) He will love her until the day he dies.
(b) He hates her now.
(c) He will always love her as a sister and Amy as a wife.
(d) He will always wish they had married.
15. What does Jo name her two sons?
(a) Rob and John
(b) Rob and Teddy
(c) John and Freddy
(d) Freddy andTeddy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is jealous of Amy?
2. Mrs. March does not agree with Jo about what?
3. Laurie and Amy decide to do what together?
4. Professor Bhaer says that he may visit Jo until what happens?
5. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)