|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many social calls do the girls go on?
2. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
3. Amy wants to have a gathering of her friends, which she calls what?
(a) artistic fete
(b) art appreciation meeting
(c) artists gathering
(d) artists picnic
4. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
5. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She rips Jo's dress.
(b) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(c) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(d) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
6. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
(a) Jenny Smith
(b) Jessica White
(c) Jenny Snow
(d) Jessica Snow
7. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
8. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Bradford home
(b) The Smith home
(c) The Laurence home
(d) The Gardiner home
9. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
10. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
(a) Aunt March
11. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
12. Who marries the couple?
(a) Mr. Hummel
(c) Mr. March
13. Who asks Jo to make social calls with her?
14. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is coming home.
(b) Mr. March is dead.
(c) Mr. March is very ill.
(d) Mr. March is missing.
15. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has passed since the last time we saw the March girls?
2. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
3. Mr. March tells Jo what about her writing?
4. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
5. On the day of Amy's planned event, what happens?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)