|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to Laurie's prank, what happens?
(a) Laurie learns that Mr. Brooke and Meg are in love.
(b) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke is moving away.
(c) Mr. Brooke learns that Meg is in love with him.
(d) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke wants to marry her.
2. Who are the least enthusiastic about Amy's party?
(a) Hannah and Laurie
(b) Marmee and Beth
(c) Jo and Hannah
(d) Jo and Laurie
3. To thank Mr. Laurence for being so kind, Beth makes him what?
(b) a cake
(d) a blanket
4. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
(a) Meg kisses Mr. Brooke.
(b) Meg sits on Mr. Brooke's knee.
(c) Meg hugs Mr. Brooke.
(d) Meg and Mr. Brooke walk off holding hands.
5. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
(b) Meg can marry immediately.
(c) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(d) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
6. Where is Meg's wedding held?
(a) outside at Longmeadow
(b) in the March home
(c) at Aunt March's house
(d) in a church
7. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
(a) writing romance novels
(b) caring for Aunt March
(c) housekeeping for Mr. Brooke
(d) caring for Beth
8. How many guests arrive for Amy's party?
9. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
(d) talk privately
10. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
(a) Never speak of the party again.
(b) Invite the party guests to stay longer.
(c) Host another party next year.
(d) Ask the party guests to leave early because Amy is ill.
11. Who makes breakfast while Marmee is taking a day off?
(a) Jo and Laurie
(b) Amy and Jo
(c) Meg and Jo
(d) Beth and Amy
12. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Laurie Laurence's
(b) Annie Moffat's
(c) Christine Harrison's
(d) Hannah Abbot's
13. Laurie starts what in the garden?
(a) a game of croquet
(b) a picnic lunch
(c) singing songs
(d) a dance
14. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
15. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
2. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
3. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
4. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
5. How long has passed since the last time we saw the March girls?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)