|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her of Jo
(b) to remind her not to get angry
(c) to remind her of Laurie
(d) to remind her not to be selfish
2. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
3. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
(a) Meg kisses Mr. Brooke.
(b) Meg sits on Mr. Brooke's knee.
(c) Meg and Mr. Brooke walk off holding hands.
(d) Meg hugs Mr. Brooke.
4. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
5. How many social calls do the girls go on?
6. As summer arrives, Marmee gives Amy and Beth what?
(a) new dolls
(b) a week off from studies
(c) extra lessons to keep them busy
(d) new dresses
7. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets ripped.
(b) It gets stained.
(c) It gets burned.
(d) It gets stepped on.
8. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is very ill.
(b) Mr. March is coming home.
(c) Mr. March is dead.
(d) Mr. March is missing.
9. Who marries the couple?
(a) Mr. Hummel
(c) Mr. March
10. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
11. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
(a) yells at his window
(b) knocks on his window
(c) throws a small stone at his window
(d) throws a snowball at his window
12. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
(a) learning to ride a horse
(b) visiting other countries
(c) visiting other states
(d) learning other languages
13. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
(a) appreciating her sisters
(b) helping Beth cook
(c) controlling her anger
(d) helping Amy with her sewing
14. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
15. Marmee and Mr. Brooke go where?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
2. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
3. Who asks Jo to make social calls with her?
4. Who arrives and surprises the girls?
5. Laurie has not been out since the party because of what?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)