|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
(c) Aunt March
2. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
(a) learning other languages
(b) visiting other states
(c) learning to ride a horse
(d) visiting other countries
3. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) Her hands are slapped.
(b) She is expelled.
(c) She has to write lines.
(d) She gets detained after school.
4. Amy gets punished for bringing what to school?
5. What does each girl find under her pillow one Christmas morning?
(a) a book
(b) a note
(c) some money
(d) some candy
6. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
7. Where is Meg's wedding held?
(a) at Aunt March's house
(b) in a church
(c) outside at Longmeadow
(d) in the March home
8. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
(a) scorched eggs and bitter tea
(b) scorched bacon and eggs
(c) bad coffee and dry toast
(d) dry toast and bitter tea
9. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
10. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
11. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
12. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
(a) writing romance novels
(b) caring for Beth
(c) caring for Aunt March
(d) housekeeping for Mr. Brooke
13. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
14. Who arrives and surprises the girls?
(b) Mr. March
(d) Mrs. March
15. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
(c) talk privately
Short Answer Questions
1. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
2. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
3. Mr. and Mrs. Brooke have their first argument about what silly thing?
4. Laurie starts what in the garden?
5. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)