|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
(a) apologizes to Jo
(b) gets lost
(c) falls through the ice
(d) argues with Jo
2. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
3. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
4. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
5. Meg gives birth after the Brookes have been married for how long?
(a) seven years
(b) five years
(c) a year
(d) three years
6. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Rival Hunters
(b) The Golden Eagle
(c) The Spread Eagle
(d) The Rival Painters
7. How many social calls do the girls go on?
8. Who marries the couple?
(b) Mr. March
(c) Mr. Hummel
9. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Laurence home
(b) The Smith home
(c) The Bradford home
(d) The Gardiner home
10. What does each girl find under her pillow one Christmas morning?
(a) some money
(b) a book
(c) a note
(d) some candy
11. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
(a) sells eggs
(b) sells her hair
(c) gets a job as a cook
(d) gets a housekeeping job
12. When Meg gives birth to twins, they decide to name the boy what?
13. Mr. and Mrs. Brooke have their first argument about what silly thing?
(a) a newspaper article
(b) a jam incident
(c) what to have for dinner
(d) a dress that Meg wants
14. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
15. Jo submits a story to a writing contest and wins how much prize money?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guests arrive for Amy's party?
2. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
3. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
4. Where is Meg's wedding held?
5. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)