|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
(a) Host another party next year.
(b) Ask the party guests to leave early because Amy is ill.
(c) Never speak of the party again.
(d) Invite the party guests to stay longer.
2. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a governess
(b) a seamstress
(c) a teacher
(d) a cook
3. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
(a) bad coffee and dry toast
(b) dry toast and bitter tea
(c) scorched eggs and bitter tea
(d) scorched bacon and eggs
4. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
(a) He knocks on the door.
(b) He steps out of the closet.
(c) He hides under the bed.
(d) He throws a stone at the window.
5. Amy gets punished for bringing what to school?
6. A baby dies of what?
(c) scarlet fever
(d) yellow fever
7. Of the following, who does not attend the picnic at Longmeadow?
(a) Mr. Brooke
8. Who arrives and surprises the girls?
(c) Mrs. March
(d) Mr. March
9. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
(a) Jessica White
(b) Jessica Snow
(c) Jenny Snow
(d) Jenny Smith
10. Meg gives birth after the Brookes have been married for how long?
(a) five years
(b) seven years
(c) a year
(d) three years
11. On the day of Amy's planned event, what happens?
(a) Amy becomes too ill to host the event.
(b) Nobody shows up for the event.
(c) The event is a complete success.
(d) The event is postponed due to rain.
12. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
(a) Thomas Harrison
(b) Hannah Abbot
(c) Harold Harvey
(d) Theodore Laurence
13. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
(a) Aunt March
14. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
(a) He found a letter that Mr. Brook wrote to Meg.
(b) He saw Mr. Brooke watching Meg.
(c) He saw Mr. Brooke kiss Meg.
(d) He saw Mr. Brooke carrying Meg's glove.
15. To thank Mr. Laurence for being so kind, Beth makes him what?
(a) a cake
(d) a blanket
Short Answer Questions
1. What family does Marmee ask the girls to check on?
2. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
3. Amy wants to have a gathering of her friends, which she calls what?
4. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
5. How long has passed since the last time we saw the March girls?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)