|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
2. What gift does Jo get that she has been wanting for a year?
(a) a dress
(b) a book
(c) some shoes
(d) a hat
3. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
(a) Theodore Laurence
(b) Harold Harvey
(c) Hannah Abbot
(d) Thomas Harrison
4. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(b) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(c) She rips Jo's dress.
(d) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
5. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
(d) talk privately
6. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
(a) Host another party next year.
(b) Ask the party guests to leave early because Amy is ill.
(c) Invite the party guests to stay longer.
(d) Never speak of the party again.
7. Who arrives and surprises the girls?
(c) Mr. March
(d) Mrs. March
8. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) suggestions from Marmee
(b) Pilgrim's Progress
(c) The Pickwick Papers
(d) Jo's imagination
9. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
10. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets stained.
(b) It gets ripped.
(c) It gets stepped on.
(d) It gets burned.
11. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
12. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a cook
(b) a teacher
(c) a governess
(d) a seamstress
13. When Meg gives birth to twins, they decide to name the boy what?
14. Amy wants to have a gathering of her friends, which she calls what?
(a) artists gathering
(b) artistic fete
(c) art appreciation meeting
(d) artists picnic
15. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Spread Eagle
(b) The Golden Eagle
(c) The Rival Painters
(d) The Rival Hunters
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo's novel finally sells for what amount?
2. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
3. Laurie starts what in the garden?
4. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
5. As summer arrives, Marmee gives Amy and Beth what?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)