|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
2. Laurie plays a prank in order to do what?
(a) get a secret out of Jo
(b) get even with Amy for a prank she played
(c) get a secret out of Meg
(d) get even with Jo for a prank she played
3. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her of Jo
(b) to remind her not to be selfish
(c) to remind her of Laurie
(d) to remind her not to get angry
4. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
5. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
6. What family does Marmee ask the girls to check on?
(a) The Hummels
(b) The Harrisons
(c) The Hammonds
(d) The Hammills
7. How many guests arrive for Amy's party?
8. Jo submits a story to a writing contest and wins how much prize money?
9. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) Her hands are slapped.
(b) She is expelled.
(c) She gets detained after school.
(d) She has to write lines.
10. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Christine Harrison's
(b) Hannah Abbot's
(c) Laurie Laurence's
(d) Annie Moffat's
11. Laurie starts what in the garden?
(a) a picnic lunch
(b) singing songs
(c) a dance
(d) a game of croquet
12. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
13. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
(a) helping Amy with her sewing
(b) controlling her anger
(c) appreciating her sisters
(d) helping Beth cook
14. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
15. Who arrives and surprises the girls?
(b) Mr. March
(c) Mrs. March
Short Answer Questions
1. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
2. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
3. Chapter 25 updates us on life where?
4. Laurie tells Jo that one of his college friends is smitten with whom?
5. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)