|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
(b) his uncle
(c) his grandfather
(d) his brother
2. Professor Bhaer is from where?
(a) Berlin, Germany
(b) Washington DC
(c) New York City, New York
(d) London, England
3. Who agrees that Jo's separation from Laurie would be good?
(b) Mrs. March
4. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
5. Mr. March tells Jo what about her writing?
(a) She should not write for a living.
(b) She can do better than writing such popular tales.
(c) Her writing is perfect just the way it is.
(d) She should write a novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Professor Bhaer to finally realize Jo has feelings for him?
2. On the day of Amy's planned event, what happens?
3. Who marries the couple?
4. Laurie starts what in the garden?
5. Jo is longing for what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)