|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
(a) Jessica Snow
(b) Jenny Smith
(c) Jenny Snow
(d) Jessica White
2. Of the following, who does not attend the picnic at Longmeadow?
(a) Mr. Brooke
3. Mr. March tells Jo what about her writing?
(a) She should not write for a living.
(b) She can do better than writing such popular tales.
(c) She should write a novel.
(d) Her writing is perfect just the way it is.
4. When Jo returns home, she discovers what?
(a) Marmee is visiting a friend.
(b) Mr. March is dead.
(c) The family is out of money.
(d) Beth's health is failing.
5. Professor Bhaer is from where?
(a) Berlin, Germany
(b) London, England
(c) New York City, New York
(d) Washington DC
Short Answer Questions
1. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
2. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
3. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
4. Mr. and Mrs. Brooke have their first argument about what silly thing?
5. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)