|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(a) got seriously injured
(b) got sick
(d) came home safe
2. What does Laurie tell Jo about the relationship they have?
(a) He will always wish they had married.
(b) He will love her until the day he dies.
(c) He hates her now.
(d) He will always love her as a sister and Amy as a wife.
3. Amy accepts an offer to do what?
(a) get married
(b) act in a play
(c) have a table at a charity event
(d) eat dinner with the Brookes
4. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
(a) Aunt Carrol
(b) Aunt Beatrice
(c) Aunt Abigail
(d) Aunt Lucy
5. A baby dies of what?
(a) scarlet fever
(b) yellow fever
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo asks who to help Amy with her flower table?
2. What does Laurie intend to do to prove that he is not spoiled?
3. Laurie seems to have lost his sense of what?
4. Jo begins to write for what publication?
5. When Jo prepares to return home, Professor Bhaer gives her what gift?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)