|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of Amy's planned event, what happens?
(a) The event is postponed due to rain.
(b) Amy becomes too ill to host the event.
(c) Nobody shows up for the event.
(d) The event is a complete success.
2. In chapter twenty-four, Jo devotes herself to doing what?
(a) caring for Beth
(b) writing a novel
(c) caring for Mr. March
(d) marrying Laurie
3. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
4. Mrs. March does not agree with Jo about what?
(a) Beth looking healthier
(b) Beth looking more ill
(c) Beth going on the trip with Jo
(d) Beth being in love with Laurie
5. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
(a) serving in the army
(b) in the hospital
(c) visiting his brother
(d) visiting a friend
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
2. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
3. Meg gives birth after the Brookes have been married for how long?
4. Professor Bhaer is caring for whom?
5. Laurie starts what in the garden?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)