|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(b) Meg can marry immediately.
(c) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(d) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
2. Meg gives birth after the Brookes have been married for how long?
(a) five years
(b) seven years
(c) a year
(d) three years
3. Upon returning home, Laurie insists that he and Jo talk about what?
(a) their future together
(b) Laurie's new job
(c) Jo's new job
(d) Professor Bhaer
4. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
5. Jo plans to go where for the winter?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marmee?
2. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
3. The family prepares for what event?
4. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
5. How many social calls do the girls go on?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)