|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jo returns home, she discovers what?
(a) Beth's health is failing.
(b) The family is out of money.
(c) Marmee is visiting a friend.
(d) Mr. March is dead.
2. What happens during Mr. and Mrs. Brooke's dinner?
(a) The roast burns.
(b) They have an unexpected guest.
(c) Meg gets ill.
(d) Meg spills milk on the table.
3. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
4. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
(a) He is famous.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is the only one that she thinks will ask her.
(d) He is rich.
5. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a watch
(b) a melon
(c) a fish
(d) a bouquet of flowers
Short Answer Questions
1. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
2. Jo longs to have money and power so she can do what?
3. To thank Mr. Laurence for being so kind, Beth makes him what?
4. As chapter nineteen opens, the March family is preparing to do what?
5. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)