|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amy accepts an offer to do what?
(a) get married
(b) eat dinner with the Brookes
(c) act in a play
(d) have a table at a charity event
2. The family prepares for what event?
(a) Jo's marriage
(b) Beth's impending death
(c) Meg and John's divorce
(d) selling their home
3. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
(a) She thinks Beth is tired of being too sick to go out.
(b) She thinks Beth misses Meg.
(c) She thinks Beth misses Amy
(d) She thinks Beth is in love with Laurie.
4. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
(a) Mr. March
(b) Aunt March
5. Who agrees that Jo's separation from Laurie would be good?
(a) Mrs. March
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries the couple?
2. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
3. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
4. What happens during Mr. and Mrs. Brooke's dinner?
5. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)