|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
(b) Meg can marry immediately.
(c) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(d) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
2. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
(a) He saw Mr. Brooke watching Meg.
(b) He saw Mr. Brooke kiss Meg.
(c) He saw Mr. Brooke carrying Meg's glove.
(d) He found a letter that Mr. Brook wrote to Meg.
3. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is very ill.
(b) Mr. March is dead.
(c) Mr. March is coming home.
(d) Mr. March is missing.
4. Jo plans to go where for the winter?
(c) New York
5. Laurie starts what in the garden?
(a) a game of croquet
(b) a dance
(c) singing songs
(d) a picnic lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
2. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
3. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
4. Mr. Laurence gives Beth a gift that originally belonged to whom?
5. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)