|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Meg's wedding held?
(a) at Aunt March's house
(b) in the March home
(c) in a church
(d) outside at Longmeadow
2. Mrs. March does not agree with Jo about what?
(a) Beth going on the trip with Jo
(b) Beth looking healthier
(c) Beth being in love with Laurie
(d) Beth looking more ill
3. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a teacher
(b) a cook
(c) a governess
(d) a seamstress
4. Laurie appeals to Jo one more time before his trip and she does what?
(a) She changes her mind and accepts his marriage proposal.
(b) She says that she loves him too, but can't marry him.
(c) She says that she needs to think things over.
(d) She declines again.
5. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
(a) sells eggs
(b) gets a housekeeping job
(c) gets a job as a cook
(d) sells her hair
Short Answer Questions
1. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
2. What does aunt Carrol send to the girls?
3. Jo writes often to her family about whom?
4. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
5. Professor Bhaer is caring for whom?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)