|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
2. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
(a) helping Beth cook
(b) appreciating her sisters
(c) controlling her anger
(d) helping Amy with her sewing
3. When Laurie says that he loves Jo, Jo does what?
(a) She says that she does not love him romantically.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She leaps into his arms.
(d) She runs away in tears.
4. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
(a) Never speak of the party again.
(b) Invite the party guests to stay longer.
(c) Ask the party guests to leave early because Amy is ill.
(d) Host another party next year.
5. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
(a) caring for Aunt March
(b) caring for Beth
(c) housekeeping for Mr. Brooke
(d) writing romance novels
Short Answer Questions
1. Marmee and Mr. Brooke go where?
2. Laurie leaves with Mr. Laurence to do what?
3. Upon returning home, Laurie insists that he and Jo talk about what?
4. What happens during Mr. and Mrs. Brooke's dinner?
5. Mrs. March does not agree with Jo about what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)