|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
2. Mr. March tells Jo what about her writing?
(a) Her writing is perfect just the way it is.
(b) She should not write for a living.
(c) She should write a novel.
(d) She can do better than writing such popular tales.
3. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
(a) yells at his window
(b) throws a small stone at his window
(c) throws a snowball at his window
(d) knocks on his window
4. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
5. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
2. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
3. Who are the least enthusiastic about Amy's party?
4. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
5. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)