|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
2. To thank Mr. Laurence for being so kind, Beth makes him what?
(a) a cake
(c) a blanket
3. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a portrait of Laurie
(b) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
(c) a paper on the desk
(d) a book
4. What happens during Mr. and Mrs. Brooke's dinner?
(a) Meg spills milk on the table.
(b) Meg gets ill.
(c) The roast burns.
(d) They have an unexpected guest.
5. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Thomas
(b) Mr. Turner
(c) Mr. Tucker
(d) Mr. Tudor
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo's novel finally sells for what amount?
2. Amy gets punished for bringing what to school?
3. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
4. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
5. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)