|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Rival Painters
(b) The Rival Hunters
(c) The Golden Eagle
(d) The Spread Eagle
2. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) not having enough food
(b) Beth's health
(c) not having enough money
(d) Jo's career as a writer
3. Mr. and Mrs. Brooke have their first argument about what silly thing?
(a) what to have for dinner
(b) a dress that Meg wants
(c) a jam incident
(d) a newspaper article
4. Who agrees that Jo's separation from Laurie would be good?
(c) Mrs. March
5. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
2. As it is time for Laurie to graduate, what happens?
3. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
4. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
5. Professor Bhaer is caring for whom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)