|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
(a) throws a snowball at his window
(b) throws a small stone at his window
(c) yells at his window
(d) knocks on his window
2. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a watch
(b) a bouquet of flowers
(c) a fish
(d) a melon
3. Where is Meg's wedding held?
(a) outside at Longmeadow
(b) in the March home
(c) at Aunt March's house
(d) in a church
4. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Annie Moffat's
(b) Christine Harrison's
(c) Hannah Abbot's
(d) Laurie Laurence's
5. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
2. Whom does Aunt Carrol want to go abroad with her?
3. Laurie plays a prank in order to do what?
4. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
5. Jo was not selected to go with Aunt Carrol for what reason?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)