|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo was not selected to go with Aunt Carrol for what reason?
(a) Aunt Carrol overheard Jo telling Aunt March that she hated Aunt Carrol.
(b) She said that she did not like French on a previous visit with Aunt Carrol.
(c) She was too sick to go with Aunt Carrol.
(d) She had to stay home and tend to Beth.
2. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
(a) He saw Mr. Brooke kiss Meg.
(b) He saw Mr. Brooke carrying Meg's glove.
(c) He found a letter that Mr. Brook wrote to Meg.
(d) He saw Mr. Brooke watching Meg.
3. Whom does Aunt Carrol want to go abroad with her?
4. Who are the least enthusiastic about Amy's party?
(a) Hannah and Laurie
(b) Jo and Laurie
(c) Jo and Hannah
(d) Marmee and Beth
5. What does aunt Carrol send to the girls?
(c) a cake
(d) a letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Professor Bhaer begins to do what for Jo?
2. As chapter nineteen opens, the March family is preparing to do what?
3. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
4. Who agrees that Jo's separation from Laurie would be good?
5. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)