|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a teacher
(b) a cook
(c) a governess
(d) a seamstress
2. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
3. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(b) got sick
(c) came home safe
(d) got seriously injured
4. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
(c) Aunt March
(d) Mr. March
5. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) Her hands are slapped.
(b) She has to write lines.
(c) She gets detained after school.
(d) She is expelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
2. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
3. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
4. Mr. March tells Jo what about her writing?
5. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)