|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
(a) caring for Beth
(b) housekeeping for Mr. Brooke
(c) writing romance novels
(d) caring for Aunt March
2. As chapter nineteen opens, the March family is preparing to do what?
(a) go toa concert
(b) celebrate Easter
(c) celebrate Christmas
(d) go on a trip
3. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
4. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) She is expelled.
(b) Her hands are slapped.
(c) She has to write lines.
(d) She gets detained after school.
5. Of the following, who does not attend the picnic at Longmeadow?
(c) Mr. Brooke
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo submits a story to a writing contest and wins how much prize money?
2. After brutal editing, Jo finally has what published?
3. Jo's novel finally sells for what amount?
4. Amy gets punished for bringing what to school?
5. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)