|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(b) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(c) Meg can marry immediately.
(d) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
2. Where is Meg's wedding held?
(a) in a church
(b) outside at Longmeadow
(c) at Aunt March's house
(d) in the March home
3. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
4. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her not to be selfish
(b) to remind her of Laurie
(c) to remind her of Jo
(d) to remind her not to get angry
5. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
Short Answer Questions
1. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
2. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
3. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
4. Who marries the couple?
5. Who arrives and surprises the girls?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)