|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
2. Laurie has not been out since the party because of what?
(a) He had a cold.
(b) Mr. Laurence made him stay in.
(c) He had to study.
(d) The weather was too bad.
3. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
(a) scorched eggs and bitter tea
(b) bad coffee and dry toast
(c) scorched bacon and eggs
(d) dry toast and bitter tea
4. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
(a) He hides under the bed.
(b) He steps out of the closet.
(c) He throws a stone at the window.
(d) He knocks on the door.
5. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Gardiner home
(b) The Smith home
(c) The Bradford home
(d) The Laurence home
Short Answer Questions
1. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
2. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
3. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
4. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
5. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)