|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
2. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
(b) Aunt March
(c) Mr. March
3. Laurie starts what in the garden?
(a) singing songs
(b) a dance
(c) a game of croquet
(d) a picnic lunch
4. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
5. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
(a) Hannah Abbot
(b) Harold Harvey
(c) Theodore Laurence
(d) Thomas Harrison
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
2. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
3. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
4. What does each girl find under her pillow one Christmas morning?
5. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)