|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a paper on the desk
(b) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
(c) a portrait of Laurie
(d) a book
2. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
(a) apologizes to Jo
(b) argues with Jo
(c) falls through the ice
(d) gets lost
3. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) Jo's imagination
(b) Pilgrim's Progress
(c) suggestions from Marmee
(d) The Pickwick Papers
4. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her not to be selfish
(b) to remind her of Jo
(c) to remind her not to get angry
(d) to remind her of Laurie
5. What family does Marmee ask the girls to check on?
(a) The Hummels
(b) The Harrisons
(c) The Hammills
(d) The Hammonds
Short Answer Questions
1. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
2. What gift does Jo get that she has been wanting for a year?
3. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
4. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
5. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)