|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Jo get that she has been wanting for a year?
(a) some shoes
(b) a dress
(c) a hat
(d) a book
2. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(a) got seriously injured
(c) came home safe
(d) got sick
3. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Golden Eagle
(b) The Rival Painters
(c) The Spread Eagle
(d) The Rival Hunters
4. As chapter nineteen opens, the March family is preparing to do what?
(a) go on a trip
(b) go toa concert
(c) celebrate Easter
(d) celebrate Christmas
5. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Annie Moffat's
(b) Christine Harrison's
(c) Hannah Abbot's
(d) Laurie Laurence's
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
2. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
3. Marmee and Mr. Brooke go where?
4. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
5. How is Amy punished at school?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)