|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Annie Moffat's
(b) Laurie Laurence's
(c) Hannah Abbot's
(d) Christine Harrison's
2. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is very ill.
(b) Mr. March is coming home.
(c) Mr. March is dead.
(d) Mr. March is missing.
3. Due to Laurie's prank, what happens?
(a) Laurie learns that Mr. Brooke and Meg are in love.
(b) Mr. Brooke learns that Meg is in love with him.
(c) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke wants to marry her.
(d) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke is moving away.
4. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(b) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(c) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(d) She rips Jo's dress.
5. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
(a) Meg and Mr. Brooke walk off holding hands.
(b) Meg hugs Mr. Brooke.
(c) Meg sits on Mr. Brooke's knee.
(d) Meg kisses Mr. Brooke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each girl find under her pillow one Christmas morning?
2. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
3. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
4. Laurie plays a prank in order to do what?
5. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)