|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
(a) Harold Harvey
(b) Theodore Laurence
(c) Hannah Abbot
(d) Thomas Harrison
2. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
3. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a paper on the desk
(b) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
(c) a book
(d) a portrait of Laurie
4. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
(a) throws a small stone at his window
(b) knocks on his window
(c) throws a snowball at his window
(d) yells at his window
5. To thank Mr. Laurence for being so kind, Beth makes him what?
(a) a blanket
(b) a cake
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
2. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
3. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
4. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
5. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)