|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the following, who does not attend the picnic at Longmeadow?
(c) Mr. Brooke
2. Laurie starts what in the garden?
(a) a dance
(b) a game of croquet
(c) singing songs
(d) a picnic lunch
3. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her of Jo
(b) to remind her not to get angry
(c) to remind her of Laurie
(d) to remind her not to be selfish
4. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
(a) in the hospital
(b) visiting his brother
(c) visiting a friend
(d) serving in the army
5. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Gardiner home
(b) The Smith home
(c) The Bradford home
(d) The Laurence home
Short Answer Questions
1. Amy gets punished for bringing what to school?
2. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
3. Who makes breakfast while Marmee is taking a day off?
4. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
5. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)