|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
(a) He steps out of the closet.
(b) He hides under the bed.
(c) He knocks on the door.
(d) He throws a stone at the window.
2. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Christine Harrison's
(b) Laurie Laurence's
(c) Hannah Abbot's
(d) Annie Moffat's
3. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a paper on the desk
(b) a portrait of Laurie
(c) a book
(d) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
4. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
(a) throws a snowball at his window
(b) throws a small stone at his window
(c) yells at his window
(d) knocks on his window
5. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
(a) writing romance novels
(b) housekeeping for Mr. Brooke
(c) caring for Aunt March
(d) caring for Beth
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurie starts what in the garden?
2. To thank Mr. Laurence for being so kind, Beth makes him what?
3. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
4. Laurie has not been out since the party because of what?
5. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)