|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
2. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(b) Meg can marry immediately.
(c) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(d) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
3. Jo receives a letter from Marmee praising her for what?
(a) controlling her anger
(b) helping Amy with her sewing
(c) helping Beth cook
(d) appreciating her sisters
4. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
5. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) suggestions from Marmee
(b) Pilgrim's Progress
(c) The Pickwick Papers
(d) Jo's imagination
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
2. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
3. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
4. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
5. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)