|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
(a) He steps out of the closet.
(b) He throws a stone at the window.
(c) He hides under the bed.
(d) He knocks on the door.
2. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
(a) Meg and Mr. Brooke walk off holding hands.
(b) Meg kisses Mr. Brooke.
(c) Meg sits on Mr. Brooke's knee.
(d) Meg hugs Mr. Brooke.
3. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her not to be selfish
(b) to remind her of Jo
(c) to remind her of Laurie
(d) to remind her not to get angry
4. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
5. What does the breakfast consist of while Marmee is taking her day off?
(a) bad coffee and dry toast
(b) scorched eggs and bitter tea
(c) dry toast and bitter tea
(d) scorched bacon and eggs
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has passed since the last time we saw the March girls?
2. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
3. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
4. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
5. How is Amy punished at school?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)