|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
2. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(b) She rips Jo's dress.
(c) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(d) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
3. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
(b) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(c) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(d) Meg can marry immediately.
4. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a book
(b) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
(c) a portrait of Laurie
(d) a paper on the desk
5. A baby dies of what?
(a) scarlet fever
(c) yellow fever
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
2. Laurie tells Jo that one of his college friends is smitten with whom?
3. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
4. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
5. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)