|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marmee?
(a) the mother
(b) the servant girl
(c) the neighbor
(d) the dog
2. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
(a) He hides under the bed.
(b) He throws a stone at the window.
(c) He knocks on the door.
(d) He steps out of the closet.
3. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
4. Laurie starts what in the garden?
(a) a game of croquet
(b) a picnic lunch
(c) singing songs
(d) a dance
5. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(a) got sick
(c) came home safe
(d) got seriously injured
Short Answer Questions
1. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
2. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
3. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
4. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
5. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)