|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 13 | Part 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) Her hands are slapped.
(b) She has to write lines.
(c) She is expelled.
(d) She gets detained after school.
2. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
3. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a teacher
(b) a seamstress
(c) a governess
(d) a cook
4. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
(a) gets a job as a cook
(b) gets a housekeeping job
(c) sells her hair
(d) sells eggs
5. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
(a) He saw Mr. Brooke kiss Meg.
(b) He saw Mr. Brooke watching Meg.
(c) He found a letter that Mr. Brook wrote to Meg.
(d) He saw Mr. Brooke carrying Meg's glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
2. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
3. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
4. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
5. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)