|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 13 | Part 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marmee?
(a) the servant girl
(b) the mother
(c) the dog
(d) the neighbor
2. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(b) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(c) She rips Jo's dress.
(d) She burns Jo's manuscript.
3. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
4. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
5. As summer arrives, Marmee gives Amy and Beth what?
(a) a week off from studies
(b) new dolls
(c) new dresses
(d) extra lessons to keep them busy
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
2. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
3. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
4. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
5. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)