|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 13 | Part 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
2. Of the following, who does not attend the picnic at Longmeadow?
(c) Mr. Brooke
3. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets burned.
(b) It gets stepped on.
(c) It gets stained.
(d) It gets ripped.
4. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a melon
(b) a watch
(c) a fish
(d) a bouquet of flowers
5. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
2. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
3. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
4. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
5. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)