|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 13 | Part 1: Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a portrait of Laurie
(b) a book
(c) a paper on the desk
(d) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
2. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) Pilgrim's Progress
(b) Jo's imagination
(c) The Pickwick Papers
(d) suggestions from Marmee
3. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
4. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
5. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Smith home
(b) The Laurence home
(c) The Gardiner home
(d) The Bradford home
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
2. Who does Jo catch cheating at croquet?
3. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
4. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
5. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)