|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Laurence gives Beth a gift that originally belonged to whom?
(a) his wife
(b) his daughter
(c) his granddaughter
(d) his grandson
2. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets stained.
(b) It gets stepped on.
(c) It gets burned.
(d) It gets ripped.
3. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
4. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Smith home
(b) The Bradford home
(c) The Gardiner home
(d) The Laurence home
5. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(b) She rips Jo's dress.
(c) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(d) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
2. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
3. What instrument does Mr. Laurence use to convince Beth to visit more often?
4. Who is Marmee?
5. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)