|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 | Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a cook
(b) a seamstress
(c) a teacher
(d) a governess
2. Mr. Laurence gives Beth a gift that originally belonged to whom?
(a) his daughter
(b) his granddaughter
(c) his grandson
(d) his wife
3. Who does Jo meet, while trying to avoid the crowds at the party?
(a) Hannah Abbot
(b) Harold Harvey
(c) Theodore Laurence
(d) Thomas Harrison
4. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
(a) apologizes to Jo
(b) gets lost
(c) argues with Jo
(d) falls through the ice
5. Left alone in the library, Jo studies what?
(a) a portrait of Laurie
(b) a portrait of Mr. Laurence
(c) a book
(d) a paper on the desk
Short Answer Questions
1. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
2. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
3. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
4. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
5. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)