|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo goes to the Laurence house and does what unusual thing to get Laurie to let her in?
(a) yells at his window
(b) knocks on his window
(c) throws a small stone at his window
(d) throws a snowball at his window
2. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is missing.
(b) Mr. March is very ill.
(c) Mr. March is coming home.
(d) Mr. March is dead.
3. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
(c) Aunt March
(d) Mr. March
4. After brutal editing, Jo finally has what published?
(a) a short story
(b) her first novel
(c) a newspaper article
(d) her second novel
5. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
(d) Professor Bhaer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does aunt Carrol send to the girls?
2. A baby dies of what?
3. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
4. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
5. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)