|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 21 | Part 2: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Gardiner home
(b) The Smith home
(c) The Bradford home
(d) The Laurence home
2. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(b) She rips Jo's dress.
(c) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(d) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
3. Who makes breakfast while Marmee is taking a day off?
(a) Amy and Jo
(b) Jo and Laurie
(c) Beth and Amy
(d) Meg and Jo
4. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is very ill.
(b) Mr. March is dead.
(c) Mr. March is coming home.
(d) Mr. March is missing.
5. Mr. Brooke comes to the house to retrieve what?
(a) his umbrella
(b) his hat
(c) his coat
(d) his book
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
2. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
3. Laurie has not been out since the party because of what?
4. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
5. What does Jo now spend her time doing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)