|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) Jo's career as a writer
(b) Beth's health
(c) not having enough money
(d) not having enough food
2. When Jo prepares to return home, Professor Bhaer gives her what gift?
3. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
(c) Professor Bhaer
4. Who asks Jo to make social calls with her?
5. When Laurie hears that Beth has died, he does what?
(a) writes a letter to Marmee
(b) travels to be with Amy
(c) travels to be with Jo
(d) writes a letter to Jo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the least enthusiastic about Amy's party?
2. What job does Jo plan to take for the winter?
3. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
4. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
5. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)