|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
(b) talk privately
2. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) not having enough food
(b) not having enough money
(c) Beth's health
(d) Jo's career as a writer
3. Laurie tries to resolve his feelings by doing what?
(a) seeing other women
(b) writing songs and stories
(c) talking to his grandfather
(d) pretending Jo doesn't exist
4. Who agrees that Jo's separation from Laurie would be good?
(b) Mrs. March
5. On the day of Amy's planned event, what happens?
(a) Amy becomes too ill to host the event.
(b) The event is postponed due to rain.
(c) Nobody shows up for the event.
(d) The event is a complete success.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo refuses to do what until Beth dies?
2. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
3. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
4. How many social calls do the girls go on?
5. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)