|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to Laurie's prank, what happens?
(a) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke wants to marry her.
(b) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke is moving away.
(c) Mr. Brooke learns that Meg is in love with him.
(d) Laurie learns that Mr. Brooke and Meg are in love.
2. What does the editor say does not sell in those days?
3. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Spread Eagle
(b) The Golden Eagle
(c) The Rival Painters
(d) The Rival Hunters
4. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a melon
(b) a fish
(c) a watch
(d) a bouquet of flowers
5. When Laurie writes to Jo to ask her to return his love, she does what?
(a) travels to Europe to see him in person
(d) suggests that he travel home and ask her in person
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon returning home, Laurie insists that he and Jo talk about what?
2. Meg gives birth after the Brookes have been married for how long?
3. Who are the least enthusiastic about Amy's party?
4. Mr. Brooke comes to the house to retrieve what?
5. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)