|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. March does not agree with Jo about what?
(a) Beth looking more ill
(b) Beth being in love with Laurie
(c) Beth looking healthier
(d) Beth going on the trip with Jo
2. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
(a) sells eggs
(b) gets a job as a cook
(c) sells her hair
(d) gets a housekeeping job
3. When does Beth finally die?
(a) at dawn
(b) in the night
(c) on Thanksgiving Day
(d) at Christmas
4. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Turner
(b) Mr. Tudor
(c) Mr. Thomas
(d) Mr. Tucker
5. As it is time for Laurie to graduate, what happens?
(a) He just barely graduates.
(b) He graduates with honors.
(c) He drops out right before graduation.
(d) He fails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
2. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
3. Beth does what as she is slowly dying?
4. Amy declines whose marriage proposal?
5. Who agrees that Jo's separation from Laurie would be good?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)