|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
(a) Professor Bhaer
2. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) Pilgrim's Progress
(b) The Pickwick Papers
(c) suggestions from Marmee
(d) Jo's imagination
3. Laurie and Amy decide what about each other?
(a) They hate each other.
(b) They don't get along with others.
(c) They should just be friends.
(d) They love each other.
4. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
(b) Mr. March
(c) Aunt March
5. Due to Laurie's prank, what happens?
(a) Laurie learns that Mr. Brooke and Meg are in love.
(b) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke is moving away.
(c) Mr. Brooke learns that Meg is in love with him.
(d) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke wants to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Amy punished at school?
2. Amy asks the family to do what about the party?
3. Amy declines whose marriage proposal?
4. Meg gives birth to twins and the girl's name is what?
5. Meg gives birth after the Brookes have been married for how long?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)