|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of Amy's planned event, what happens?
(a) Nobody shows up for the event.
(b) Amy becomes too ill to host the event.
(c) The event is postponed due to rain.
(d) The event is a complete success.
2. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) Jo's career as a writer
(b) not having enough money
(c) Beth's health
(d) not having enough food
3. Laurie leaves with Mr. Laurence to do what?
(a) travel abroad
(b) visit a relation in Pennsylvania
(c) travel to New York
(d) visit a friend in Washington
4. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(b) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
(c) Meg can marry immediately.
(d) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
5. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Rival Hunters
(b) The Spread Eagle
(c) The Golden Eagle
(d) The Rival Painters
Short Answer Questions
1. What occasion does Laurie visit Amy for?
2. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
3. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
4. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
5. What does the editor say does not sell in those days?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)