|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) Jo's career as a writer
(b) not having enough food
(c) not having enough money
(d) Beth's health
2. Amy declines whose marriage proposal?
3. What happens during Mr. and Mrs. Brooke's dinner?
(a) Meg spills milk on the table.
(b) Meg gets ill.
(c) The roast burns.
(d) They have an unexpected guest.
4. Laurie admires what about Amy?
(a) her beauty and style
(b) her artistic ability
(c) her sense of humor
(d) her eyes
5. When Meg gives birth to twins, they decide to name the boy what?
Short Answer Questions
1. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
2. What does the editor say does not sell in those days?
3. How many guests arrive for Amy's party?
4. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
5. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)