|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Christine Harrison's
(b) Hannah Abbot's
(c) Annie Moffat's
(d) Laurie Laurence's
2. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
3. Amy begins to look at Laurie as what?
(a) a good friend
(b) an older brother figure
(c) an eligible young man
(d) an overconfident braggart
4. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Turner
(b) Mr. Thomas
(c) Mr. Tucker
(d) Mr. Tudor
5. Mr. Brooke comes to the house to retrieve what?
(a) his umbrella
(b) his coat
(c) his book
(d) his hat
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurie plays a prank in order to do what?
2. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
3. When Laurie hears that Beth has died, he does what?
4. Jo begins writing children's stories so she can keep the respect of whom?
5. As it is time for Laurie to graduate, what happens?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)