|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Professor Bhaer says that he may visit Jo until what happens?
(a) He falls in love with someone else.
(b) He gets deathly ill.
(c) He realizes that Laurie may be more than Jo's friend.
(d) His nephew dies.
2. Laurie asks Jo if she loves the professor and Jo says what?
(a) I love him with all my heart.
(b) I haven't the least idea of loving him or anybody else.
(c) We plan to be married next year.
(d) I don't know who I love.
3. Laurie appeals to Jo one more time before his trip and she does what?
(a) She declines again.
(b) She says that she needs to think things over.
(c) She changes her mind and accepts his marriage proposal.
(d) She says that she loves him too, but can't marry him.
4. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) Jo's career as a writer
(b) not having enough money
(c) not having enough food
(d) Beth's health
5. While in Europe, Laurie meets up with whom?
(d) Aunt March
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meg gives birth to twins, they decide to name the boy what?
2. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
3. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
4. Who are the least enthusiastic about Amy's party?
5. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)