|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
(a) Mr. March is missing.
(b) Mr. March is coming home.
(c) Mr. March is dead.
(d) Mr. March is very ill.
2. Professor Bhaer says that he may visit Jo until what happens?
(a) He falls in love with someone else.
(b) He gets deathly ill.
(c) He realizes that Laurie may be more than Jo's friend.
(d) His nephew dies.
3. Laurie leaves with Mr. Laurence to do what?
(a) visit a relation in Pennsylvania
(b) travel abroad
(c) travel to New York
(d) visit a friend in Washington
4. When Laurie says that he loves Jo, Jo does what?
(a) She runs away in tears.
(b) She says that she does not love him romantically.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She leaps into his arms.
5. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(b) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(c) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(d) She rips Jo's dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurie plays a prank in order to do what?
2. When Beth realizes she is dying, how does she take it?
3. Jo expects Meg to reject Mr. Brooke's proposal, but, instead, she sees what happen?
4. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
5. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)