|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Spread Eagle
(b) The Rival Hunters
(c) The Rival Painters
(d) The Golden Eagle
2. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a watch
(b) a melon
(c) a bouquet of flowers
(d) a fish
3. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) She has to write lines.
(b) She gets detained after school.
(c) She is expelled.
(d) Her hands are slapped.
4. Why does Amy want to wear a ring?
(a) to remind her not to be selfish
(b) to remind her of Laurie
(c) to remind her not to get angry
(d) to remind her of Jo
5. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Annie Moffat's
(b) Christine Harrison's
(c) Hannah Abbot's
(d) Laurie Laurence's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
2. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
3. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
4. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
5. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)