|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
2. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets stained.
(b) It gets stepped on.
(c) It gets burned.
(d) It gets ripped.
3. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
4. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
(a) gets lost
(b) argues with Jo
(c) falls through the ice
(d) apologizes to Jo
5. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a seamstress
(b) a governess
(c) a cook
(d) a teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
2. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
3. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
4. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
5. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)