|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Golden Eagle
(b) The Rival Painters
(c) The Rival Hunters
(d) The Spread Eagle
2. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
3. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
(a) He steps out of the closet.
(b) He hides under the bed.
(c) He knocks on the door.
(d) He throws a stone at the window.
4. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
5. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) She is expelled.
(b) She has to write lines.
(c) She gets detained after school.
(d) Her hands are slapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
2. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
3. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
4. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
5. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)