|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
(c) talk privately
2. How is Amy punished at school?
(a) Her hands are slapped.
(b) She is expelled.
(c) She has to write lines.
(d) She gets detained after school.
3. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a seamstress
(b) a governess
(c) a teacher
(d) a cook
4. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
(a) He found a letter that Mr. Brook wrote to Meg.
(b) He saw Mr. Brooke carrying Meg's glove.
(c) He saw Mr. Brooke kiss Meg.
(d) He saw Mr. Brooke watching Meg.
5. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets ripped.
(b) It gets burned.
(c) It gets stained.
(d) It gets stepped on.
Short Answer Questions
1. The March's receive a telegram saying what?
2. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
3. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
4. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
5. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)