|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
2. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(b) came home safe
(c) got sick
(d) got seriously injured
3. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
(b) talk privately
4. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg can marry immediately.
(b) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(c) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(d) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
5. Amy gets punished for bringing what to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
2. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
3. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
4. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
5. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)