|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
(a) Meg can marry when she turns twenty.
(b) Meg can Marry Mr. Brooke in a year.
(c) Meg cannot Marry Mr. Brooke at all.
(d) Meg can marry immediately.
2. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
(a) gets a job as a cook
(b) sells eggs
(c) gets a housekeeping job
(d) sells her hair
3. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(a) got sick
(c) came home safe
(d) got seriously injured
4. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Rival Hunters
(b) The Rival Painters
(c) The Spread Eagle
(d) The Golden Eagle
5. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a watch
(b) a melon
(c) a fish
(d) a bouquet of flowers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a note allegedly from Mr. Brooke to Meg?
2. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
3. Laurie does what during one of the girl's club meetings?
4. Who tells Meg that they are not impressed by her "fuss and feathers" at the party?
5. Who gets Amy in trouble at school?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)