|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She rips Jo's dress.
(b) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(c) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(d) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
2. What is the name of the story that Jo has published?
(a) The Rival Painters
(b) The Spread Eagle
(c) The Rival Hunters
(d) The Golden Eagle
3. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) Jo's imagination
(b) suggestions from Marmee
(c) The Pickwick Papers
(d) Pilgrim's Progress
4. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
(b) came home safe
(c) got sick
(d) got seriously injured
5. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Gardiner home
(b) The Laurence home
(c) The Smith home
(d) The Bradford home
Short Answer Questions
1. A rumor is circulating that Mrs. March wants to arrange a match between Laurie and who?
2. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
3. How is Amy punished at school?
4. Who do the girls decide to allow in the club?
5. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)