Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(b) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(c) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(d) She rips Jo's dress.
2. Due to Laurie's prank, what happens?
(a) Mr. Brooke learns that Meg is in love with him.
(b) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke wants to marry her.
(c) Meg learns that Mr. Brooke is moving away.
(d) Laurie learns that Mr. Brooke and Meg are in love.
3. Mr. and Mrs. Brooke have their first argument about what silly thing?
(a) a jam incident
(b) what to have for dinner
(c) a dress that Meg wants
(d) a newspaper article
4. Jo determines that Beth is sad because of what?
(a) She thinks Beth is tired of being too sick to go out.
(b) She thinks Beth is in love with Laurie.
(c) She thinks Beth misses Amy
(d) She thinks Beth misses Meg.
5. Beth tries to comfort those around her, though they are upset about what?
(a) Mr. March must go away.
(b) Jo is missing.
(c) She is dying.
(d) Marmee is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurie leaves with Mr. Laurence to do what?
2. What gift does Jo get that she has been wanting for a year?
3. How many stories does Jo tell Laurie she's submitted for publication?
4. Who arrives and interrupts a conversation between Meg and Mr. Brooke?
5. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)