|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 17 | Part 1: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the holidays Meg gets a job as what?
(a) a cook
(b) a teacher
(c) a seamstress
(d) a governess
2. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(b) She rips Jo's dress.
(c) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(d) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
3. Meg is invited to whose house for two weeks?
(a) Laurie Laurence's
(b) Annie Moffat's
(c) Hannah Abbot's
(d) Christine Harrison's
4. The girls create a secret society with what characters based on what?
(a) Jo's imagination
(b) The Pickwick Papers
(c) suggestions from Marmee
(d) Pilgrim's Progress
5. At dinnertime, Beth tells the family about seeing Mr. Laurence buy what at the market?
(a) a melon
(b) a bouquet of flowers
(c) a fish
(d) a watch
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
2. Laurie and Jo go to a nearby river to do what?
3. Marmee tells a tale at dinner about meeting a man who had four sons in the war, but two of them did what?
4. Who is upset about the idea that Meg might marry Mr. Brooke?
5. When Mr. and Mrs. March find out that Mr. Brooke wants to court Meg, they say what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)