|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. March tells Jo that she is concerned about what?
(a) not having enough food
(b) Beth's health
(c) Jo's career as a writer
(d) not having enough money
2. As chapter nineteen opens, the March family is preparing to do what?
(a) celebrate Christmas
(b) celebrate Easter
(c) go toa concert
(d) go on a trip
3. Mr. and Mrs. Brooke have their first argument about what silly thing?
(a) what to have for dinner
(b) a dress that Meg wants
(c) a newspaper article
(d) a jam incident
4. Jo plans to go where for the winter?
(c) New York
5. To get even with Jo for not letting her go to a play, Amy does what?
(a) She throws Jo's favorite doll away.
(b) She tells everyone a bad rumor about Jo.
(c) She burns Jo's manuscript.
(d) She rips Jo's dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Mr. and Mrs. Brooke's dinner?
2. Amy follows Jo and Laurie to the river and does what?
3. Chapter 25 updates us on life where?
4. Jo does what to raise money for a trip?
5. What secret does Laurie tell Jo?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)