|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
(a) Aunt Abigail
(b) Aunt Lucy
(c) Aunt Carrol
(d) Aunt Beatrice
2. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Tucker
(b) Mr. Turner
(c) Mr. Thomas
(d) Mr. Tudor
3. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
(a) He is the only one that she thinks will ask her.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is famous.
(d) He is kind.
4. Amy shows Laurie two sketches of whom?
5. What family does Marmee ask the girls to check on?
(a) The Hammonds
(b) The Hummels
(c) The Hammills
(d) The Harrisons
Short Answer Questions
1. How many social calls do the girls go on?
2. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
3. A baby dies of what?
4. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
5. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)