|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
2. Laurie seems to have lost his sense of what?
3. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Tucker
(b) Mr. Turner
(c) Mr. Thomas
(d) Mr. Tudor
4. A baby dies of what?
(a) scarlet fever
(d) yellow fever
5. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
(a) his grandfather
(c) his brother
(d) his uncle
Short Answer Questions
1. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
2. Amy shows Laurie two sketches of whom?
3. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
4. How many social calls do the girls go on?
5. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)