|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
(a) learning to ride a horse
(b) visiting other states
(c) learning other languages
(d) visiting other countries
2. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
3. Laurie tells Amy that he is upset because of what?
(a) His grandfather told him not to return home.
(b) Jo rejected him.
(c) Jo is ill.
(d) Amy is going to marry Fred.
4. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
5. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
(b) his brother
(c) his uncle
(d) his grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
2. Laurie seems to have lost his sense of what?
3. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
4. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
5. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)