|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
(a) his grandfather
(c) his brother
(d) his uncle
2. How many social calls do the girls go on?
3. What family does Marmee ask the girls to check on?
(a) The Harrisons
(b) The Hammonds
(c) The Hammills
(d) The Hummels
4. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
(a) learning to ride a horse
(b) visiting other countries
(c) learning other languages
(d) visiting other states
5. Who asks Jo to make social calls with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
2. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
3. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
4. Laurie tells Amy that he is upset because of what?
5. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)