|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laurie extends his stay in Nice with whom?
(b) Mr. March
(c) Mr. Brooke
2. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Turner
(b) Mr. Tudor
(c) Mr. Thomas
(d) Mr. Tucker
3. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
(a) Aunt Carrol
(b) Aunt Beatrice
(c) Aunt Abigail
(d) Aunt Lucy
4. What is the name of Aunt March's maid?
5. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many social calls do the girls go on?
2. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
3. What family does Marmee ask the girls to check on?
4. A baby dies of what?
5. Who asks Jo to make social calls with her?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)