|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
2. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
3. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
(a) his brother
(b) his grandfather
(c) his uncle
4. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
(a) He is famous.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is rich.
(d) He is the only one that she thinks will ask her.
5. Laurie tells Amy that he is upset because of what?
(a) His grandfather told him not to return home.
(b) Jo rejected him.
(c) Jo is ill.
(d) Amy is going to marry Fred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many social calls do the girls go on?
2. Amy shows Laurie two sketches of whom?
3. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
4. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
5. Who did the girls visit on their final social call?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)