|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a baby dies in her arms, who becomes deathly ill herself?
2. When the girls pay their visit to Aunt March, who else is present?
(a) Aunt Abigail
(b) Aunt Lucy
(c) Aunt Beatrice
(d) Aunt Carrol
3. Who is sent to Aunt March's house?
4. On the third social call, the girls pay a visit to whom?
(a) Mr. Thomas
(b) Mr. Turner
(c) Mr. Tudor
(d) Mr. Tucker
5. How many social calls do the girls go on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Jo to make social calls with her?
2. Jo tells her aunts that she is against what?
3. Who signs Amy's will as a witness?
4. Amy hints to Laurie that he should rejoin whom?
5. Amy tells Laurie that she will probably marry Fred Vaughn because of what?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)