Part 1: Chapter 1 | Part 1: Chapter 2
1. The March girls' names are Meg, Beth, Amy, and what?
2. Who is Marmee?
(a) the mother
(b) the servant girl
(c) the neighbor
(d) the dog
3. Marmee receives a letter from her husband, who is where?
(a) visiting his brother
(b) visiting a friend
(c) in the hospital
(d) serving in the army
4. What does each girl find under her pillow one Christmas morning?
(a) some candy
(b) a book
(c) a note
(d) some money
5. What is the name of the family's long time domestic servant?
6. What is the last name of the family that the girls give their Christmas breakfast to?
Part 1: Chapter 3 | Part 1: Chapter 4
7. Meg and Jo are invited to a New Year's party where?
(a) The Laurence home
(b) The Bradford home
(c) The Gardiner home
(d) The Smith home
8. What happens to Jo's dress that causes her to be extra shy at the party?
(a) It gets stepped on.
(b) It gets ripped.
(c) It gets stained.
(d) It gets burned.
This section contains 4,109 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)