|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
2. What other family plan will Horace not endorse?
3. Why does Horace return from his rest to the family visit in Act 2?
4. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
5. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Lillian Hellman's contemporaries and other plays that were popular when The Little Foxes was released.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss greed as the theme of this play. Be sure to use the definition of "theme" in your response.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Hellman's personal inspiration for writing the play. Where did she get the idea for the play's title and how does it relate to the story?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)