|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
2. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
4. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
5. How much time will the family have to pay back Horace's share of the money?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Hubbards' plan to keep all their new profits confined strictly to their own family. What's wrong with their plan? Do they ever for a moment consider what might be wrong with the plan?
Essay Topic 2
Name and discuss two motifs of the play.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the exposition of the play.
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)