Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
2. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
3. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
4. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
5. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
Discuss the Hubbards' plan to keep all their new profits confined strictly to their own family. What's wrong with their plan? Do they ever for a moment consider what might be wrong with the plan?
The Little Foxes has been labeled as a melodrama and as a well-made play. How do those two categories differ and what are their similarities? Which category best fits The Little Foxes and why?
Discuss greed as the theme of this play. Be sure to use the definition of "theme" in your response.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)