|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who attempts to stop the argument in Act 2?
3. What is Regina's maiden name?
4. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
5. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a character summary of the main character of The Little Foxes.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the irony in the use of the phrase "bad heart" to describe Horace's ailment. Was his heart bad in a way other than physically? Who truly has a "bad heart" in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Name and discuss two motifs of the play.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)