|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city will the business deal be finalized?
2. Why does Horace return from his rest to the family visit in Act 2?
3. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
4. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
5. Why is Alexandra distraught during the family's visit in Act 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of the items Horace keeps in his safe deposit box at the bank.
Essay Topic 2
What elements make a well-made play? Discuss those elements as they apply to The Little Foxes.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss greed as the theme of this play. Be sure to use the definition of "theme" in your response.
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)