|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it explained to Ben that the family came up with Horace's share of the money?
2. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
3. What other family plan will Horace not endorse?
4. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
5. Why does Horace tell the family he is not interested?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the differences in employee wages and work conditions between the North and the South in the late 1800s -early 1900s.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of "love" in this play. Which characters embody the emotion and how do they show it?
Essay Topic 3
The Little Foxes has been labeled as a melodrama and as a well-made play. How do those two categories differ and what are their similarities? Which category best fits The Little Foxes and why?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)