Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
2. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
3. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
4. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
5. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the thoughts and feelings behind Addie's smile as she turns off the light at the end of the play.
Essay Topic 2
What elements make a well-made play? Discuss those elements as they apply to The Little Foxes.
Essay Topic 3
Name and discuss two motifs of the play.
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)