|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Horace tell the family he is not interested?
(a) Because he thinks they're all crazy.
(b) He doesn't want to do business with a bunch of liars.
(c) Because he's divorcing Regina.
(d) Because he and Regina have enough money.
2. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
(a) She has been in love with his best friend.
(b) He only wants bad things for her because of his own pending death.
(c) She hates him.
(d) Zan is not his daughter.
3. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
4. What company bonds are in the safe deposit box?
(a) General Electric.
(b) Union Pacific.
(c) Bell Telephone.
5. What else about the prospective facility does the family promise Mr. Marshall regarding employees?
(a) No benefits.
(b) No strikes.
(c) Much of the work will be computerized.
(d) A skilled labor force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alexandra distraught during the family's visit in Act 2?
2. To whom does the safe deposit box belong?
3. In what city will the business deal be finalized?
4. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
5. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)