|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
(a) Regina knows the truth and lets her brothers know this.
(b) The brothers have cut Regina out of the business deal.
(c) They all want to be the ones who travel to close the deal.
(d) They don't trust each other with all that money.
2. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
3. What does Regina wonder aloud in front of her guests might have contributed to Horace's poor health?
(a) His "fancy women."
(b) His own cheapness.
(c) His "cheap women."
(d) His greed.
4. What does Horace drink to prepare for his visit with the family?
(d) Sweet tea.
5. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Time to get to the meeting.
(b) Reliable transportation.
(c) Horace's share of the investment.
(d) Clever ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
2. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
3. In what way does the one who tries to stop the argument in Act 2 suggest that Horace should be approached?
4. What else about the prospective facility does the family promise Mr. Marshall regarding employees?
5. Who does Horace ask why he's been called home?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)