|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
(a) To take half the bonds and fill the rest of the envelopes with blank papers.
(b) To steal the bonds outright.
(c) To borrow the bonds, then pay them back.
(d) To stage a fire at the bank and say the bonds were consumed.
2. What does Regina wonder aloud in front of her guests might have contributed to Horace's poor health?
(a) His "fancy women."
(b) His own cheapness.
(c) His greed.
(d) His "cheap women."
3. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Addie and Cal.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her brothers and nephew.
(d) Horace and Zan.
4. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
(a) Horace and Zan.
(b) Ben and Oscar.
(c) Oscar and Leo.
(d) Birdie and Oscar.
5. How does Regina greet her husband in Act 2?
(a) With no emotion at all.
(b) With a warm kiss.
(c) With a handshake.
(d) With a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Horace and Alexandra choose to stay overnight in another town, delaying their arrival back home?
2. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
3. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
4. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
5. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)