|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Regina greet her husband in Act 2?
(a) With a hug.
(b) With a warm kiss.
(c) With no emotion at all.
(d) With a handshake.
2. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) Cuff links.
(b) A watch.
(c) A ring.
(d) A cameo.
3. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
4. In what city will the business deal be finalized?
5. Why does Horace return from his rest to the family visit in Act 2?
(a) Because he left the remote control in that room.
(b) To let them know he changed his mind.
(c) To enjoy the dispute between his wife and her brothers.
(d) To talk with Zan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina wonder aloud in front of her guests might have contributed to Horace's poor health?
2. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
3. What other family plan will Horace not endorse?
4. Why does the family need to travel out of state?
5. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)