|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
2. How much time passes between the end of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One night.
(d) One week.
3. How much time will the family have to pay back Horace's share of the money?
(a) About a year.
(b) About a week.
(c) About 11 months.
(d) About five months.
4. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
5. Despite the fact that Horace is tired, who pushes him to talk about the pending business deal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Horace's health?
2. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
3. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
4. Which marriage is discussed before Horace meets the entire family?
5. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)