|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
(a) That they will be able to afford the interest rate.
(b) That the interest rate won't increase.
(c) That Horace has already seen his safe deposit box before arriving home.
(d) That they can get the bonds cashed.
2. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
3. What is the phrase used to describe the wealth Regina's family wants?
(a) "Super rich."
(b) "High-tone rich."
(c) "Mega money."
(d) "Filthy rich."
4. Who ignores Alexandra's plea to stop stressing her father?
5. Armed with the knowledge of the safe deposit box, who gets a brilliant idea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
2. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
3. Despite the fact that Horace is tired, who pushes him to talk about the pending business deal?
4. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
5. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)