|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Horace ask why he's been called home?
2. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
3. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Reliable transportation.
(b) Time to get to the meeting.
(c) Horace's share of the investment.
(d) Clever ideas.
4. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
5. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) Cuff links.
(b) A watch.
(c) A cameo.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
2. What does Regina wonder aloud in front of her guests might have contributed to Horace's poor health?
3. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
4. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
5. Who is concerned about Horace's health in Act 2?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)