|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
2. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
3. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
4. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
(a) She hates him.
(b) He only wants bad things for her because of his own pending death.
(c) She has been in love with his best friend.
(d) Zan is not his daughter.
5. In what way does the one who tries to stop the argument in Act 2 suggest that Horace should be approached?
(a) With "love and understanding."
(b) With a quick blow to the head.
(c) With "softness and a smile."
(d) With a gun to end his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
2. What is the condition of Horace's health?
3. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
4. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
5. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)