|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between the end of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One night.
(d) One week.
2. What does Horace drink to prepare for his visit with the family?
(b) Sweet tea.
3. In Act 2, when do Regina's true feelings come out?
(a) When Zan begs her not to fight any more.
(b) When she realizes she's not going to travel.
(c) When she sees that Horace is tired and ailing.
(d) When Horace tells her no and when her brothers cut her from the deal.
4. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Mr. Marshall to arrive.
(b) A check to clear.
(c) Money to arrive by Wells Fargo.
(d) Horace to arrive.
5. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
2. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
3. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
4. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
5. What else about the prospective facility does the family promise Mr. Marshall regarding employees?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)