|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city will the business deal be finalized?
2. What does Horace drink to prepare for his visit with the family?
(c) Sweet tea.
3. To whom does the safe deposit box belong?
4. In what way does the one who tries to stop the argument in Act 2 suggest that Horace should be approached?
(a) With a gun to end his life.
(b) With a quick blow to the head.
(c) With "softness and a smile."
(d) With "love and understanding."
5. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Horace and Zan.
(b) Addie and Cal.
(c) Her brothers and nephew.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Regina greet her husband in Act 2?
2. Who attempts to stop the argument in Act 2?
3. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
4. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
5. Why do Horace and Alexandra choose to stay overnight in another town, delaying their arrival back home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)