|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Horace drink to prepare for his visit with the family?
(d) Sweet tea.
2. Why is Alexandra distraught during the family's visit in Act 2?
(a) All the answers are correct.
(b) Her parents continue to fight.
(c) Her father's health condition is weakened.
(d) Her mother is stressing her father.
3. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
(a) She has been in love with his best friend.
(b) She hates him.
(c) Zan is not his daughter.
(d) He only wants bad things for her because of his own pending death.
4. Armed with the knowledge of the safe deposit box, who gets a brilliant idea?
5. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
Short Answer Questions
1. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
2. Who does Regina learn will be going to finalize the business deal?
3. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
4. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)