|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the safe deposit box belong?
2. What is the condition of Horace's health?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He has a bad heart.
(c) He has diabetes.
(d) He has respiratory problems.
3. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
(a) They all want to be the ones who travel to close the deal.
(b) They don't trust each other with all that money.
(c) The brothers have cut Regina out of the business deal.
(d) Regina knows the truth and lets her brothers know this.
4. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
(a) Birdie and Oscar.
(b) Oscar and Leo.
(c) Ben and Oscar.
(d) Horace and Zan.
5. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
(a) That the interest rate won't increase.
(b) That Horace has already seen his safe deposit box before arriving home.
(c) That they will be able to afford the interest rate.
(d) That they can get the bonds cashed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexandra overhear her mother tell her father in Act 2?
2. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
4. Who attempts to stop the argument in Act 2?
5. Despite the fact that Horace is tired, who pushes him to talk about the pending business deal?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)