|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of Horace's health?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He has a bad heart.
(c) He has diabetes.
(d) He has respiratory problems.
2. How much time passes between the end of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One night.
(d) One week.
3. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
4. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
5. Who attempts to stop the argument in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
2. In Act 2, when do Regina's true feelings come out?
3. What does Alexandra overhear her mother tell her father in Act 2?
4. What other family plan will Horace not endorse?
5. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)