|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
(a) Fair with lots of possiblities to grow within the company.
2. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
(c) The entire family.
3. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
4. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
5. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
(a) They don't trust each other with all that money.
(b) Regina knows the truth and lets her brothers know this.
(c) They all want to be the ones who travel to close the deal.
(d) The brothers have cut Regina out of the business deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the phrase used to describe the wealth Regina's family wants?
3. What does Alexandra overhear her mother tell her father in Act 2?
4. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)