|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Ben that the family has come up with Horace's share of money?
2. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
3. Why does Horace tell the family he is not interested?
(a) He doesn't want to do business with a bunch of liars.
(b) Because he and Regina have enough money.
(c) Because he's divorcing Regina.
(d) Because he thinks they're all crazy.
4. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
5. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ignores Alexandra's plea to stop stressing her father?
2. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
3. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
4. What company bonds are in the safe deposit box?
5. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)