|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Horace and Alexandra choose to stay overnight in another town, delaying their arrival back home?
(a) It's been while since Horace and Alexandra had any time to themselves.
(b) Horace was not feeling well.
(c) Horace wanted to see the sights.
(d) Horace likes blues music.
2. What company bonds are in the safe deposit box?
(a) Bell Telephone.
(b) Union Pacific.
(c) General Electric.
3. Why does the family need to travel out of state?
(a) For adventure.
(b) To look for more businesses to buy.
(c) To get better health services for Horace.
(d) To finish the deal with Mr. Marshall.
4. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
5. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
2. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
3. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
4. What does Regina wonder aloud in front of her guests might have contributed to Horace's poor health?
5. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)