|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, when do Regina's true feelings come out?
(a) When Horace tells her no and when her brothers cut her from the deal.
(b) When she sees that Horace is tired and ailing.
(c) When Zan begs her not to fight any more.
(d) When she realizes she's not going to travel.
2. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
(c) The entire family.
3. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) A cameo.
(b) A ring.
(c) Cuff links.
(d) A watch.
4. Why does Horace leave the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
(a) To shower.
(b) To eat dinner.
(c) To go for a walk.
(d) To lie down.
5. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else about the prospective facility does the family promise Mr. Marshall regarding employees?
2. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
3. Why is Alexandra distraught during the family's visit in Act 2?
4. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
5. To whom does the safe deposit box belong?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)