|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which marriage is discussed before Horace meets the entire family?
(a) Zan to Leo.
(b) His own marriage to Regina.
(c) Regina to Mr. Marshall.
(d) Birdie and Oscar.
2. Armed with the knowledge of the safe deposit box, who gets a brilliant idea?
3. Despite the fact that Horace is tired, who pushes him to talk about the pending business deal?
4. What else about the prospective facility does the family promise Mr. Marshall regarding employees?
(a) A skilled labor force.
(b) No strikes.
(c) No benefits.
(d) Much of the work will be computerized.
5. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alexandra distraught during the family's visit in Act 2?
2. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
3. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
4. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
5. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)