|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
(a) Birdie and Oscar.
(b) Oscar and Leo.
(c) Ben and Oscar.
(d) Horace and Zan.
2. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
3. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
(b) Fair with lots of possiblities to grow within the company.
4. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
(a) They have no intentions of honoring their promises.
(b) By tight micro-managment.
(c) By playing the employees against each other.
(d) By lying to them.
5. How much time will the family have to pay back Horace's share of the money?
(a) About a year.
(b) About five months.
(c) About 11 months.
(d) About a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is the safe deposit box checked by its owner?
2. How is it explained to Ben that the family came up with Horace's share of the money?
3. Why does Horace believe the family's business decision is wrong?
4. Armed with the knowledge of the safe deposit box, who gets a brilliant idea?
5. Who tells the rest of the family that Horace is ready to see them?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)