|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Horace suspect will be in charge of the local employees of the potential business?
2. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Mr. Marshall to arrive.
(b) Money to arrive by Wells Fargo.
(c) A check to clear.
(d) Horace to arrive.
3. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
4. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Clever ideas.
(b) Time to get to the meeting.
(c) Horace's share of the investment.
(d) Reliable transportation.
5. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Horace and Alexandra choose to stay overnight in another town, delaying their arrival back home?
2. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
3. To whom does the safe deposit box belong?
4. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
5. Why does the family need to travel out of state?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)