|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Horace and Zan.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her brothers and nephew.
(d) Addie and Cal.
2. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
(a) He only wants bad things for her because of his own pending death.
(b) She has been in love with his best friend.
(c) Zan is not his daughter.
(d) She hates him.
3. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
4. What is Regina's maiden name?
5. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
2. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
3. Who does Horace ask why he's been called home?
4. What does Regina wonder aloud in front of her guests might have contributed to Horace's poor health?
5. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)