|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Regina's brothers isn't married?
2. What does Birdie want retrieved from her house?
(a) A compact disc.
(b) Some sheet music.
(c) An album.
(d) A book.
3. How does Birdie's husband respond to her complaint about his hobby?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He says he'll never do it again.
4. Who says a man isn't in business only for what he can get out of it --it has to mean something to his heart, too?
(c) Mr. Marshall.
5. Who thinks Horace is not interested in the business deal?
(c) Regina's brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Alexandra about the unlikely marriage conversation?
2. Who announces to the family that the dinner guests are about to enter the parlor?
3. Why does the family want the business in their hometown?
4. As Mr. Marshall says his goodbyes, who commits to coming to his home town for a visit?
5. Why does Ben say his family is successful?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Regina deal with her brothers when they arrive to check on Horace after his heart attack in Act 3?
2. Describe Horace's health during the trip and upon arrival home.
3. Discuss why Birdie gets slapped in Act 1.
4. Discuss the events just before and just after Horace goes into cardiac arrest in Act 3.
5. Discuss Ben's thoughts on the downfall of Lionnet.
6. What does Horace reveal to Regina about his will in Act 3?
7. How does Horace quickly foil the plan Regina is concocting when she learns the truth about the bonds?
8. What does Cal think about Horace's instructions to return the safe deposit box?
9. How much time has passed between the end of Act 2 and the beginning of Act 3? What is Horace's physical condition at the beginning of Act 3?
10. What does Birdie say about her marriage to Oscar in Act 3?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)