|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
(a) To borrow the bonds, then pay them back.
(b) To steal the bonds outright.
(c) To stage a fire at the bank and say the bonds were consumed.
(d) To take half the bonds and fill the rest of the envelopes with blank papers.
2. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Horace to arrive.
(b) A check to clear.
(c) Mr. Marshall to arrive.
(d) Money to arrive by Wells Fargo.
3. What is Regina's maiden name?
4. Who is concerned about Horace's health in Act 2?
(a) Only Zan.
(b) Regina and Zan.
(c) Leo and Zan.
(d) Addie and Zan.
5. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Addie and Cal.
(b) Horace and Zan.
(c) Her brothers and nephew.
(d) Her daughter.
6. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
7. What else about the prospective facility does the family promise Mr. Marshall regarding employees?
(a) No benefits.
(b) No strikes.
(c) Much of the work will be computerized.
(d) A skilled labor force.
8. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
9. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
10. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
11. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
12. What does Horace drink to prepare for his visit with the family?
(a) Sweet tea.
13. Who attempts to stop the argument in Act 2?
14. Who ignores Alexandra's plea to stop stressing her father?
15. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) Cuff links.
(b) A watch.
(c) A cameo.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
2. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
3. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
4. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
5. Which marriage is discussed before Horace meets the entire family?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)