Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
2. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
3. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
4. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
5. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) A watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) A cameo.
(d) Cuff links.
6. How does Regina greet her husband in Act 2?
(a) With a hug.
(b) With a warm kiss.
(c) With no emotion at all.
(d) With a handshake.
7. Who does Horace ask why he's been called home?
8. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
(a) By playing the employees against each other.
(b) By lying to them.
(c) By tight micro-managment.
(d) They have no intentions of honoring their promises.
9. In what city will the business deal be finalized?
10. Why does Horace believe the family's business decision is wrong?
(a) They know nothing about industrialization.
(b) They know nothing about management.
(c) They know nothing about cotton.
(d) They will make money off the labor of men who will not be paid a fair wage.
11. How is it explained to Ben that the family came up with Horace's share of the money?
(a) They'll borrow it from a friend of Leo's.
(b) They'll borrow it from Mr. Marshall, then pay him back.
(c) They'll each have to kick in a little more money.
(d) Zan is going to give them her trust fund.
12. What is the family lacking at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Time to get to the meeting.
(b) Reliable transportation.
(c) Clever ideas.
(d) Horace's share of the investment.
13. Why does Horace return from his rest to the family visit in Act 2?
(a) To talk with Zan.
(b) To enjoy the dispute between his wife and her brothers.
(c) To let them know he changed his mind.
(d) Because he left the remote control in that room.
14. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
15. Whose shoe is in the safe deposit box?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
2. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who follows Horace to argue when he leaves the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
4. What does Alexandra overhear her mother tell her father in Act 2?
5. Who ignores Alexandra's plea to stop stressing her father?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)