|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
(a) Ben and Oscar.
(b) Oscar and Leo.
(c) Birdie and Oscar.
(d) Horace and Zan.
2. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Money to arrive by Wells Fargo.
(b) A check to clear.
(c) Horace to arrive.
(d) Mr. Marshall to arrive.
3. Which marriage is discussed before Horace meets the entire family?
(a) Birdie and Oscar.
(b) Regina to Mr. Marshall.
(c) Zan to Leo.
(d) His own marriage to Regina.
4. Who ignores Alexandra's plea to stop stressing her father?
5. How much time will the family have to pay back Horace's share of the money?
(a) About 11 months.
(b) About a year.
(c) About five months.
(d) About a week.
6. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
7. Armed with the knowledge of the safe deposit box, who gets a brilliant idea?
8. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Addie and Cal.
(b) Horace and Zan.
(c) Her brothers and nephew.
(d) Her daughter.
9. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
(d) The entire family.
10. Who does Regina learn will be going to finalize the business deal?
(c) Mr. Marshall.
11. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
12. Why does Horace leave the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
(a) To go for a walk.
(b) To lie down.
(c) To shower.
(d) To eat dinner.
13. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
14. What is the phrase used to describe the wealth Regina's family wants?
(a) "Super rich."
(b) "High-tone rich."
(c) "Filthy rich."
(d) "Mega money."
15. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
2. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
3. Why does Horace return from his rest to the family visit in Act 2?
4. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
5. How does the family intend to honor their employee-related promises to Mr. Marshall?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)