|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Regina in Act 2 that the funding problem is settled?
2. How much time passes between the end of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One night.
3. Who does Alexandra ask for when she arrives back home?
4. Why does the family need to travel out of state?
(a) To look for more businesses to buy.
(b) For adventure.
(c) To finish the deal with Mr. Marshall.
(d) To get better health services for Horace.
5. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) Cuff links.
(b) A ring.
(c) A cameo.
(d) A watch.
6. Why does Horace return from his rest to the family visit in Act 2?
(a) Because he left the remote control in that room.
(b) To enjoy the dispute between his wife and her brothers.
(c) To talk with Zan.
(d) To let them know he changed his mind.
7. Who does Horace ask why he's been called home?
8. What company bonds are in the safe deposit box?
(b) Bell Telephone.
(c) Union Pacific.
(d) General Electric.
9. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
(b) Fair with lots of possiblities to grow within the company.
10. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
(d) The entire family.
11. In what city will the business deal be finalized?
12. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
(a) She has been in love with his best friend.
(b) Zan is not his daughter.
(c) He only wants bad things for her because of his own pending death.
(d) She hates him.
13. In which town do Horace and Alexandra stay over, causing their delay in getting home?
14. Despite the fact that Horace is tired, who pushes him to talk about the pending business deal?
15. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Regina's maiden name?
2. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
3. Who works as a teller at the local bank?
4. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
5. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)