Short Answer Questions Key
1. What drink does the butler bring into the parlor in Act 1?
2. What was the special occasion in Act 1?
A special guest discussing business.
3. Who cooked the special dinner in Act 1?
4. Who does Birdie want to run an errand for her?
One of the kitchen boys.
5. What does Birdie want retrieved from her house?
6. Who halts Birdie's errand request?
7. Who announces to the family that the dinner guests are about to enter the parlor?
8. Where is Mr. Marshall's home?
9. In which geographic region does the Giddens family live?
This section contains 4,225 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)