|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is concerned about Horace's health in Act 2?
(a) Addie and Zan.
(b) Only Zan.
(c) Regina and Zan.
(d) Leo and Zan.
2. As Horace lies unconscious, who begins to negotiate?
3. In which city is Alexandra's father?
(b) Ann Arbor.
4. What unlikely marriage would make the family very happy?
(a) Alexandra and Leo.
(b) Birdie and Horace.
(c) Addie and Cal.
(d) Regina and Mr. Marshall.
5. What played a role in the fall of the Lionnet?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the safe deposit box belong?
2. Who walks Birdie home in Act 3?
3. Who takes Mr. Marshall back to his train?
4. Why does Birdie spend so much time in her room?
5. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)