|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horace's initial response to his family's communications?
(a) He does not respond.
(b) He says "absolutely not."
(c) He refuses to talk with them.
(d) He tells Alexandra to tell them no.
2. What does Birdie say she wants to do with her money?
(a) Ride horses in Savannah.
(b) Buy a pecan farm.
(c) Travel and hunt.
(d) Restore an old plantation.
3. What breaks during the Act 3 argument?
(a) A vase.
(b) A medicine bottle.
(c) A chandelier.
(d) A mirror.
4. How much time passes between the end of Act 1 and the beginning of Act 2?
(a) One day.
(b) One night.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
5. After their business dinner, how much time does the family have to come up with the money for their business deal?
(a) One month.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
2. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
3. Which of Regina's brothers isn't married?
4. Who attempts to stop the argument in Act 2?
5. What does Alexandra overhear her mother tell her father in Act 2?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)