|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, when do Regina's true feelings come out?
(a) When she realizes she's not going to travel.
(b) When Zan begs her not to fight any more.
(c) When she sees that Horace is tired and ailing.
(d) When Horace tells her no and when her brothers cut her from the deal.
2. Who takes Mr. Marshall back to his train?
(a) Leo and Alexandra.
(b) Ben and Leo.
(c) Ben and Horace.
(d) Oscar and Ben.
3. Where has Horace tucked some travel money for Alexandra?
(a) Under the mattress.
(b) In his armoire.
(c) In his boot.
(d) In his safe deposit box.
4. Who rummaged through someone else's safe deposit box?
5. What assistance does Horace need in getting around the house in Act 3?
(a) A wheel chair.
(b) A cane.
(c) A walker.
(d) Someone to carry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alexandra dismiss the notion of the unlikely marriage?
2. What is the cash value of the items in the safe deposit box?
3. Who is with Regina as she has breakfast at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Why do Oscar and Ben show up at the house in Act 3?
5. Who originally owned the Lionnet?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)