|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Birdie's husband respond to her complaint about his hobby?
(a) He hugs her.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He says he'll never do it again.
(d) He ignores her.
2. What does Mr. Marshall say about life in the geographic region he is visiting?
(a) The dry air of the west is nothing like their hospitality.
(b) Northern wives, with the way they kiss, keep their husbands warm at night.
(c) Southerners live better than the rest of the country.
(d) He can't think of anything healthier than salty air.
3. What does Alexandra say in Act 1 that irritates her mother?
(a) She won't bring her father home if he's too ill to travel.
(b) She'll go, but won't come back.
(c) She never wants to see her father again.
(d) She won't go.
4. Which of Regina's brothers isn't married?
5. What does Ben say he wants to do with his money?
(c) Buy a stable in Savannah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
2. After their business dinner, how much time does the family have to come up with the money for their business deal?
3. How often is the safe deposit box checked by its owner?
4. Why does Birdie miss many social occasions?
5. How will Regina benefit from Horace's discovery announced in Act 3?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)