|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Horace surprise Regina in Act 3?
(a) By acting like it never happened.
(b) By pressing charges against everyone involved, including the bank.
(c) By telling her the mattress money was counterfeit.
(d) By letting her brothers keep the bonds as a loan.
2. How often is the safe deposit box checked by its owner?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a year.
(c) About every six months.
(d) About twice a month.
3. Who tells Alexandra about the unlikely marriage conversation?
4. In which geographic region does the Giddens family live?
(a) The North.
(b) The West.
(c) The South.
(d) The Atlantic Coast.
5. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Regina's brothers isn't married?
2. Who seemed upset with the scene created for the return of Horace's safe deposit box?
3. What does Horace want Alexandra to see and hear?
4. Where has Horace tucked some travel money for Alexandra?
5. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)