|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is Birdie concerned about health-wise?
2. Where is Mr. Marshall's home?
(b) New York City.
3. How much time will the family have to pay back Horace's share of the money?
(a) About five months.
(b) About a week.
(c) About 11 months.
(d) About a year.
4. Who suggests the unlikely marriage?
5. Who mutters "over my dead body" in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the family waiting for at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who does the slapping in Act 1?
3. Which of her husband's hobbies does Birdie complain is useless?
4. Who refuses to shake Leo's hand as they part in Act 2?
5. What does Birdie want retrieved from her house?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)