|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the family discusses their dreams, who is being conspicuously quiet?
2. What cruel statement does Regina tell Horace as they argue in Act 2?
(a) She hates him.
(b) Zan is not his daughter.
(c) He only wants bad things for her because of his own pending death.
(d) She has been in love with his best friend.
3. What company bonds are in the safe deposit box?
(a) Bell Telephone.
(b) Union Pacific.
(d) General Electric.
4. What musical instrument is -- at least in part -- in the safe deposit box?
5. Who challenges Mr. Marshall's choice of term that he used in reference to the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Horace tell the family he is not interested?
2. What is Horace's initial response to his family's communications?
3. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
4. What is the brilliant idea that is derived after learning the contents of the safe deposit box?
5. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)