|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Ben that the family has come up with Horace's share of money?
2. What does Birdie say she wants to do with her money?
(a) Restore an old plantation.
(b) Travel and hunt.
(c) Ride horses in Savannah.
(d) Buy a pecan farm.
3. What is Horace's initial response to his family's communications?
(a) He tells Alexandra to tell them no.
(b) He refuses to talk with them.
(c) He does not respond.
(d) He says "absolutely not."
4. As Mr. Marshall says his goodbyes, who commits to coming to his home town for a visit?
5. Who tells Alexandra about the unlikely marriage conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Regina's maiden name?
2. What does Alexandra say in Act 1 that irritates her mother?
3. What does Oscar say he wants to do with his money?
4. What business does the family want to start in their hometown?
5. What does Birdie detest about her husband's hobby?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)