|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out that the money will stay in the family?
2. Where is Mr. Marshall's home?
(a) New York City.
3. Why is the family arguing at the end of Act 2?`
(a) They all want to be the ones who travel to close the deal.
(b) The brothers have cut Regina out of the business deal.
(c) They don't trust each other with all that money.
(d) Regina knows the truth and lets her brothers know this.
4. Who discreetly agrees with Birdie's dislike for her husband's hobby?
5. What piece of jewelry is in the safe deposit box?
(a) A cameo.
(b) A watch.
(c) Cuff links.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phrase used to describe the wealth Regina's family wants?
2. Who thinks Horace is not interested in the business deal?
3. What term does Mr. Marshall use in referring to the family?
4. Who greets Horace and Alexandra when they arrive home?
5. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)