|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Lionnet?
(a) A retail location.
(b) A fabric mill.
(c) A railroad line.
(d) A plantation.
2. What does Birdie detest about her husband's hobby?
(a) The smell of cigar smoke.
(b) He kills animals then throws them away.
(c) He never wins, and loses much of their money.
(d) The smell of paints.
3. Why does Horace tell the family he is not interested?
(a) Because he's divorcing Regina.
(b) Because he and Regina have enough money.
(c) He doesn't want to do business with a bunch of liars.
(d) Because he thinks they're all crazy.
4. Horace learns that the family promised Mr. Marshall what kind of wages for the facility they plan to build?
(a) Fair with lots of possiblities to grow within the company.
5. Who does Birdie want to run an errand for her?
(b) One of the farm hands.
(d) One of the kitchen boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Marshall say about life in the geographic region he is visiting?
2. Who arrive at Regina's house very early in the morning?
3. What reason is given to Alexandra for going to get her father?
4. Why does Horace leave the room after telling the family he will not invest in their business?
5. Who does Regina learn will be going to finalize the business deal?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)