|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar say he wants to do with his money?
(a) Ride horses in Savannah.
(b) Travel and hunt.
(c) Buy a pecan farm.
(d) Restore an old plantation.
2. Who announces to the family that the dinner guests are about to enter the parlor?
3. Who does Birdie want to run an errand for her?
(b) One of the farm hands.
(d) One of the kitchen boys.
4. As Mr. Marshall says his goodbyes, who commits to coming to his home town for a visit?
5. Where is Mr. Marshall's home?
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the slapping in Act 1?
2. Who says a man isn't in business only for what he can get out of it --it has to mean something to his heart, too?
3. What was the Lionnet?
4. In which city is Alexandra's father?
5. Who originally owned the Lionnet?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)