|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who played piano with Birdie when she first became part of the family?
2. Who wanted to own Lionnet?
3. As Horace lies unconscious, who begins to negotiate?
4. What basic principle is behind Horace's decision not to give Regina money for the business deal?
5. According to Ben, who is not very adaptable?
(b) The southern aristocrat.
(d) The British royalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Birdie want retrieved from her house?
2. In determining how much time they have to pay back Horace's share of the money, what assumption does the family make?
3. Who does Horace ask why he's been called home?
4. Why does Horace say he is in the parlor in Act 3?
5. Who tells Ben that the family has come up with Horace's share of money?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)