1. What drink does the butler bring into the parlor in Act 1?
2. What was the special occasion in Act 1?
(a) A special guest discussing business.
(b) A relative visiting from far away.
(c) Zan's birthday.
(d) The return of Horace from the hospital.
3. Who cooked the special dinner in Act 1?
4. Who does Birdie want to run an errand for her?
(b) One of the kitchen boys.
(c) One of the farm hands.
5. What does Birdie want retrieved from her house?
(a) A compact disc.
(b) An album.
(c) A book.
(d) Some sheet music.
6. Who halts Birdie's errand request?
7. Who announces to the family that the dinner guests are about to enter the parlor?
8. Where is Mr. Marshall's home?
(c) New York City.
9. In which geographic region does the Giddens family live?
(a) The West.
(b) The South.
(c) The Atlantic Coast.
(d) The North.
This section contains 4,225 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)