1. Who is the narrator of The Little Prince?
2. What is the subject of the drawing in Chapter I?
A boa constrictor.
3. What did the adults think the child's drawing looked like?
4. What did the child ask the adults when he showed them the picture?
Does this picture frighten you?
5. How many drawings did the child make?
6. The six-year-old child gave up being an artist and chose to become what?
7. In the first line of Chapter I, the narrator mentions a book he once saw. What was the name of that book?
True Stories from Nature.
This section contains 6,691 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)