|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the drawing in Chapter I?
(a) Two volcanos.
(b) A boa constrictor.
(c) A rose.
(d) A little planet.
2. How small is the planet where the prince comes from, as described in Chapter III?
(a) Microscopic in size.
(b) Bigger than the moon, but smaller than the sun.
(c) So small a sheep doesn't need to be tied up.
(d) About the size of Venus.
3. The pilot reveals that after he becomes friends with the little prince he starts doing something again. What is it?
(b) Biting his nails.
(d) Worrying about everything.
4. Who is the narrator of The Little Prince?
(a) The snake.
(b) The little prince.
(c) The boa constrictor.
(d) The pilot.
5. The little prince is proud of his flower. What is the pilot proud of?
(a) The pilot is proud of his fancy flying suit.
(b) The fact that he can fly an airplane.
(c) Nothing. The pilot has no pride.
(d) The pilot is proud of his heritage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the plane crashes in Chapter II, how many people are in it?
2. What is the first picture that the narrator actually draws for the little prince?
3. What is the pilot asked to draw by the little prince?
4. In the first line of Chapter I, the narrator mentions a book he once saw. What was the name of that book?
5. How many drawings did the child make?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)