|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pilot tells us that throughout his life, when he met a clear-sighted adult he would always show them what?
(a) His juggling skills.
(b) A map of China.
(c) Drawing Number One.
(d) A golf club.
2. How old was the narrator of this book when he gave up his magnificent painting career?
(a) He never gave it up.
(b) Ninety nine years old.
(c) Fifty years old.
(d) Six years old.
3. What did the adults think the child's drawing looked like?
(a) A tapeworm.
(b) A frightening monster.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A hat.
4. The morning after the plane crash, when the narrator wakes up, who is standing there?
(a) A flock of sheep.
(b) The little prince.
(c) An angel.
(d) His long lost cousin.
5. What is the setting in which the pilot and little prince meet?
(a) The seashore.
(b) The desert.
(c) The palace.
(d) England and Wales.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter III, what does the little prince like about the box that the pilot has drawn?
2. Why does the laughter of the little prince annoy the pilot so much?
3. Why does the pilot decide not to draw his airplane in the book?
4. How big is the little prince's planet, as described in Chapter IV?
5. After the plane crash, what does the pilot do?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)