|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the child ask the adults when he showed them the picture?
(a) Where should I hang this picture?
(b) What is happening in this drawing?
(c) Does this picture frighten you?
(d) Do you know what this is?
2. Who is the scholar that discovers the little prince's planet?
(a) A Turkish astronomer who sees it only once through his telescope.
(b) The pilot's father, who is an astronaut.
(c) The International Astronomical Observer.
(d) A flock of geese living in an observatory.
3. The pilot gives the little prince something that the little prince greatly treasures and which he keeps it in his pocket. What is it?
(a) A magic wand.
(b) The pilot's drawing of a sheep in a box with air holes.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A star chart.
4. When the little prince sees the airplane for the first time what does he say?
(a) He asks if he can fly it.
(b) He asks when happened to the airplane.
(c) He asks what that object is.
(d) He asks for a ride.
5. What did the adults think the child's drawing looked like?
(a) A tapeworm.
(b) A frightening monster.
(c) A hat.
(d) A mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter III, what does the little prince like about the box that the pilot has drawn?
2. How old was the narrator of this book when he gave up his magnificent painting career?
3. Who says, "Where I live everything is very small"?
4. According to the pilot in Chapter IV, what are grownups mostly interested in?
5. How is a drawing of a sheep different from a drawing of a ram?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)