1. Where does the Ingalls family live at the opening of the book?
2. Where does Pa decide to move the family?
To the Indian territory
3. Why does Pa want the family to move?
He thinks wild animals are being kept away from the area
4. When does Pa decide they are going to leave?
The end of Winter
5. How does the family get the goods they need to travel?
They trade for them with fur
6. Where does the family spend the night the first day on the road?
In an abandoned cabin
This section contains 5,164 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)