|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura consider doing when the Indians enter the house?
(a) Taking the axe to the house
(b) Hiding in the stable
(c) Letting Jack loose
(d) Running to the creek to find Pa
2. What did Ma do to help Pa build the house when the logs were three logs high?
(a) Helped him lift the logs up.
(b) Ma did not help with the house.
(c) Pulled on the lever while he rolled the log.
(d) Held one end of the top log while Pa put the other end up
3. Why did Pa and Patty come galloping into the homestead in Chapter 7?
(a) Pa wanted to stretch Patty's legs
(b) They spotted a huge wolf pack
(c) Pa cuts his leg while hunting
(d) There was a cougar chasing them
4. Why does Pa fill the tub with water in Chapter 4?
(a) So the family can bathe
(b) So they can bathe Jack
(c) So Ma can do the laundry
(d) For the horses to drink
5. From where did the family with malaria come?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa use to hold the fireplace rocks together?
2. Where do Laura and Ma make the beds in Chapter 5?
3. What does Laura do with the stick that is on fire on the cabin floor?
4. What do Laura and Pa wish when they hear wolves?
5. What does Pa do with Jack when Pa leaves?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)