|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa bring logs up from the creek bottom?
(a) He uses the stripped-down wagon
(b) He brings them down the creek
(c) By horse
(d) He rolls them on the ground
2. How does the family get the goods they need to travel?
(a) They trade two cows for the needed supplies
(b) They trade for them with fur
(c) They buy them with gold bullion
(d) They steal them
3. What does the family hear during the night of their first night traveling?
(a) The ice breaking on the lake
(b) Two stags fighting
(c) A tornado
(d) Howling wolves
4. What do the girls have to clean out of the house before they can move into it?
(a) All the wood chips
(b) All the grass on the floor
(c) The mud splatters from chinking the walls
(d) Any insects or ants they can find
5. What is the first state through which the Ingalls family travels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ma do to help Pa build the house when the logs were three logs high?
2. What does Ma do with the dish-cloth when she finishes the dishes?
3. What does the family have for breakfast the morning after Jack returns?
4. How far from Independence does Pa say they are in Chapter 4?
5. What do Laura and Pa wish when they hear wolves?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)