|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma complain about when Jack comes into the camp?
(a) Laura gets all wet hugging him
(b) He is covered in thistles
(c) Laura and Pa's screams wake the baby
(d) Jack wants food immediately
2. How is the family carrying their supplies and the people?
(a) A large carriage
(b) A covered wagon
(c) An ox cart
(d) A utility wagon and two saddle horses
3. How far from Independence does Pa say they are in Chapter 4?
(a) 40 miles
(b) 60 miles
(c) 35 miles
(d) 100 miles
4. What does Laura tell her Ma Laura would like to see now that they are in Indian territory?
(a) A papoose
(b) A teepee
(c) An Indian woman dressed in buckskins
(d) An Indian village
5. Where does Jack sleep the night he returns?
(a) In the wagon
(b) Under a tree
(c) With the horses
(d) Under the wagon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first state through which the Ingalls family travels?
2. What does Patty do when Pet tries to eat Patty’s food?
3. What does Pa feed Pet and Patty when he chains them to the feed-box?
4. Why does Pa think the eyes they see in the dark are not from a wolf?
5. What does the family have for breakfast the morning after Jack returns?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)