|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura doing at breakfast that her mother tells her to stop?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Playing with her food
(c) Pushing on Mary
2. Where does the Ingalls family live at the opening of the book?
3. How is the family carrying their supplies and the people?
(a) A utility wagon and two saddle horses
(b) A covered wagon
(c) An ox cart
(d) A large carriage
4. Where does the family spend the night the first day on the road?
(a) At Pepin
(b) At Ma's parents' house
(c) In an abandoned cabin
(d) At a trade station
5. What does Laura tell her Ma Laura would like to see now that they are in Indian territory?
(a) An Indian woman dressed in buckskins
(b) A papoose
(c) An Indian village
(d) A teepee
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pa want the family to move?
2. Why does Pa fill the tub with water in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Laura worry about Jack and the crossing of the creek?
4. What does Ma complain about when Jack comes into the camp?
5. What is the first state through which the Ingalls family travels?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)