|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Richardson house located?
(a) Parkland Drive.
(b) Fox HIll Drive.
(c) Marin Circle.
(d) Westview Circle.
2. In Chapter 2, where did Pearl and Mia have a fifth-floor walk-up?
3. In Chapter 3, what was the name of the gallery owner who sold some of Mia's work?
4. How many bedrooms does the Richardson house have before it burns?
5. In Chapter 1, where does Lexie remember that Josh Trammel went to college?
(a) Pennsylvania State.
(b) University of Ohio.
(c) Ohio State.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when do fire engines wail?
2. In Chapter 4, what was the name of the newspaper where Mrs. Richardson worked?
3. In Chapter 4, how old was Izzy when she sneaked into the Humane Society trying to free all the cats?
4. In Chapter 4, what channel would the Richardson children watch if they were not busy after school?
5. In Chapter 4, for how many generations had Mrs. Richardson's family lived in Shaker Heights?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)