|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Little Dorrit live?
(a) In a debtors' prison.
(b) In the airport.
(c) In Mrs. Flintwich's house.
(d) In Mrs. Clennam's house.
2. Where do the Meagles live?
3. What proof does Panck present to Arthur about the Dorrit inheritance?
(a) A secret recording.
(b) A video tape.
(c) Many documents.
(d) Pictures confirming the information.
4. Where does Flora live?
(a) A very fancy hotel.
(b) The Casby home.
(c) With the Clennams.
(d) A nunnery.
5. How do Henry and Minnie depart from their wedding?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By train.
(c) By carriage.
(d) By limo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pet's real name?
2. What reason does Arthur give himself as why he goes to visit Flora?
3. When Arthur asks Little Dorrit if she is hiding any secrets from him, what does she say?
4. What does Mr. Pancks do for a living?
5. How is Mr. Merdle held by the Society?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arthur ask Meagle to suggest to Daniel after they have all dined together at the Meagles for the first time?
2. How does Amy respond to Arthur's paying off of Tip's debts?
3. How did John Edward Nandy come to know William Dorrit?
4. What happens to Amy as her family is preparing to leave the debtors' prison?
5. What is the purpose of the Circumlocution Office?
6. What is Franny's first relationship with Mrs. Merdle like?
7. What reason does Pancks give Arthur for asking about information on the Dorrit family?
8. What role does Amy play in her family?
9. What reaction does Amy have to her father's reaction to seeing her walking with Nandy?
10. What happens to Tattycoram when she leaves the Meagles's house?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)