Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job calls Daniel Doyce away to another country?
(a) A sailing job.
(b) A political job.
(c) An ambassador job.
(d) An engineering job.
2. Who do Frederick and Amy bump into in an art gallery?
(a) The Gowans.
(b) The Dorrits.
(c) The Barnacles.
(d) The Arthurs.
3. What does Arthur's mother say about the same stranger he saw earlier with Miss Wade?
(a) That it is just her new doctor visiting.
(b) That it is her new boyfriend.
(c) That it is the son she never told Arthur about.
(d) That it is just business.
4. Who do the Meagles' servants think they see at the gate one evening?
(a) A very big, scary dog.
(b) Miss Wade.
5. What does Lion do in Henry's studio?
(a) Leaves his feathers all over the place.
(b) Lunges at Blandois.
(c) Uses it as a litter box.
(d) Eats all the paints.
6. Who does William tell Amy society demands must be the next one to marry?
(a) This is a trick question; he says no such thing.
7. Who tells Arthur that Minnie has a son?
(a) Minnie herself.
(b) Little Dorrit.
(c) Miss Wade.
8. Where does Dorrit go after his farewell party?
9. What kind of marriage did Mrs. Clennam have with her husband before he died?
(d) None; their marriage was actually a sham.
10. How does Arthur feel when his visitors leave?
(a) Very sad.
(b) Optimistic about what the future might bring.
(d) He could care less one way or the other.
11. Who was Miss Wade once in love with?
(c) Henry Gowan.
12. Who dies in the explosion of Mrs. Clennam's house?
(a) Mrs. Clennam.
(d) No one, luckily.
13. What does Panck request of Casby once while Arthur is visiting?
(a) To sign some papers.
(b) To pay a bribe.
(c) To marry the Casby daughter.
(d) To banish Arthur forever.
14. What do the residents of the Bleeding Heart Yard think of Merdle?
(a) That he better not visit them in person or people will attack him.
(b) That he is a horrible landowner.
(c) That he is too good to be true and is probably just a myth.
(d) That he is a great man.
15. Who is acting as a model when Minnie visits Henry's studio?
(a) Amy and Arthur.
(c) Mrs. General.
(d) Fanny and Amy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Fanny and Sparkler go after their wedding?
2. What does Mrs. Clennam do with the money she receives upon her husband's death?
3. What item does Miss Wade give Arthur that she claims will explain why she hates Blandois and Minnie?
4. What makes Mrs. Clennam finally leave the house?
5. How is Dorrit behaving when he returns to see Amy after being in London?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)