|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters XXXII - XXXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Fanny enters her marriage, who is Amy stuck with spending most of her time with?
(a) Mrs. General.
(b) Her pet parrot.
(c) Her father.
(d) Herself alone.
2. What is Merdle rumored to become shortly before his death?
(a) A baron.
3. Where does Arthur go to try to obtain a license for Daniel's invention?
(a) His senator, since nothing else is working.
(b) The Circumlocution Office.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A lawyer.
4. How do Henry and Minnie depart from their wedding?
(a) By train.
(b) By carriage.
(c) By horseback.
(d) By limo.
5. What "secret" does Chivery tell Arthur while he is in debtors' prison?
(a) That everyone thinks he is in there on fake charges.
(b) That there is a key hidden under the mattress that everyone uses.
(c) That Arthur is actually the heir to the Scottish throne; he is really King Arthur.
(d) That Little Dorrit has been in love with him for years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wedding do Fanny and Sparkler have?
2. How does Mrs. Clennam feel about her husband?
3. What do Miss Wade and Tattycoram tell Arthur about Blandois's whereabouts?
4. With whom does Dorrit like to go exploring?
5. Who do Frederick and Amy bump into in an art gallery?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)