|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters XVII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry a beneficiary of?
(a) The Dorrit family.
(b) The Barnacle family.
(c) The Clennam family.
(d) A government lottery.
2. What does Arthur think of Henry upon their first meeting?
(a) He does not like him.
(b) He thinks he looks strangely familiar.
(c) He feels an instant connection to him.
(d) He finds him boring but not likable or unlikable.
3. Who is Henry Gowan?
(a) The town tax collector.
(b) Arthur's brother.
(c) Daniel's brother.
(d) A frequent visitor to the Meagles.
4. Who does Mrs. Flintwich dream about in Chapter XV (Book 1)?
(a) Arthur and Amy.
(b) Her deceased husband.
(c) Mr. Flintwinch and Mrs. Clennam.
(d) Her deceased parents.
5. Where are the Meagles going to go see their daughter?
(a) In France.
(b) In England.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arthur go to try to obtain a license for Daniel's invention?
2. What do the residents of the Bleeding Heart Yard think of Merdle?
3. Where does "Little Dorrit" open?
4. Who comes to visit Arthur when he returns home from meeting Cavalletto for the first time?
5. Where does Arthur first arrange to meet Amy?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)