|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters XVII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur come to think of Little Dorrit during his walk to the Meagles?
(a) As an adopted daughter.
(b) As a potential wife.
(c) As a spoiled little girl.
(d) As someone he can use for his own personal gain.
2. What event of Mrs. Merdle's does Amy inform her father they have been invited to once he returns home?
(a) Mrs. Merdle's renewal of her vows with her husband.
(b) Mrs. Merdle's graduation ceremony.
(c) Mrs. Merdle's wedding.
(d) Mrs. Merdle's farewell dinner.
3. Who do the Meagles' servants think they see at the gate one evening?
(b) Miss Wade.
(c) A very big, scary dog.
4. Where does the Dorrit family decide to take up residence in a huge mansion for several months?
5. Who took Maggy in when her family abandoned her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur want to call Amy "Little Dorrit"?
2. What does Mrs. Cowan think about Henry?
3. What is Daniel's request of Arthur before they become business partners?
4. Who does Edward mention during breakfast with the Dorrits that he spent an evening with in Venice?
5. Who is John Chivery the son of?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)