|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters VIII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character refuses to return to the Meagles household?
2. What kinds of messages do the letters bring that Maggy gives Arthur on the Iron Bridge?
(b) Requests for money.
(c) Secret messages.
(d) Sad news about a death in the family.
3. Who does Pancks often stop by to see in the Bleeding Hearts Yard?
(a) Mr. Merdle.
(c) Mrs. Merdle.
4. Now that they are very wealthy, what does the Dorrit family decide about Arthur.
(a) That he should be killed.
(b) That he should be paid generously for their help.
(c) That he cannot be part of their lives.
(d) That he should be adopted as one of their own.
5. What person does Amy agree to allow Arthur to set free (through paying off his debts)?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which government does the Circumlocution Office function?
2. What does Blandois declare to Flintwinch?
3. Where does Arthur first arrange to meet Amy?
4. How do Fanny and Mrs. Merdle react to each other when they see each other abroad?
5. How is Mr. Merdle held by the Society?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)