|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second, Chapters VIII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Little Dorrit live?
(a) In Mrs. Clennam's house.
(b) In the airport.
(c) In Mrs. Flintwich's house.
(d) In a debtors' prison.
2. Who does Henry Gowan spend a lot of time with in Venice?
(a) No one is quite sure, actually.
3. Who is Arthur surprised to get a visit from one day in his office?
(a) Flora and her late husband's aunt.
(b) Amy's father.
(c) His mother.
(d) An old friend of his from China.
4. What does William admonish Frederick for during one of their walks around the prison yards?
(a) Not making enough money.
(b) Not taking better care of himself.
(c) Not being handsome enough.
(d) Always feeling a need to be competitive with everyone else.
5. Who is Mrs. General?
(a) The new baby in the Dorrit family.
(b) The new governess for the Dorrit family.
(c) Amy's new best friend.
(d) A spy Arthur sent along to watch over the Dorrits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Pancks live?
2. Why does Amy tell Franny she should not get married?
3. Who does Pancks often stop by to see in the Bleeding Hearts Yard?
4. What does Fanny get mad at Amy for doing with Nandy?
5. What does Arthur see happening in town after he leaves Pancks for the first time?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)